Supporting two clubs

GARETH

Is it possible to support 2 teams in one match? On Saturday I will be in the Cardiff end supporting my hometown team, but I also support Chelsea!dry.gif Haven't had this problem since Ninian Park 1986 Cardiff 2 Chelsea 1 (Keith Jones)

Haven't been to The Bridge since 1976 Chelsea 2 Cardiff 1

Guess its like going on a date with your girlfriend and the wife turns upeyebrows.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to support 2 teams in one match? On Saturday I will be in the Cardiff end supporting my hometown team, but I also support Chelsea!dry.gif Haven't had this problem since Ninian Park 1986 Cardiff 2 Chelsea 1 (Keith Jones)

Guess its like going on a date with your girlfriend and the wife turns upeyebrows.gif

or for taffy wife and eweeyebrows.gif

Oh well you are fucked.

Thought I might get a few sheepshagger commentssmile.gif that's ok. I will be taking my inflatable blue sheep with me to The Bridge. Whatever happens its win win for me on Saturday. Just hope its not too much of a stroll for The Blues

I support both Rangers and Chelsea, but my first choice will always be Rangers, purely for the fact I've supported them longer....34 years to Chelseas 21.

The chances of them ever competing against one another is always going to be slim, but at the pre-season game a few years ago I was 100% behind Rangers. SEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

I support both Rangers and Chelsea, but my first choice will always be Rangers, purely for the fact I've supported them longer....34 years to Chelseas 21.

The chances of them ever competing against one another is always going to be slim, but at the pre-season game a few years ago I was 100% behind Rangers. SEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Little bit of me just died inside. haha :P

Chelsea 100%

but support cov no matter how shit they are apart from last year when we played them in the FA cup i was in the Chelsea end.

And Celtic are my scottish team ;)

Support Cardiff if its your local team. I'm a big believer of supporting you local team so think you should be a Cardiff fan for that one.

So you support who? Staines Town? Brentford? There more local to you than Chelsea. What if the person has moved away from Chelsea, should they still support there local team? What if the person has moved to Chelsea and can't support there previous local team so decide to go to Chelsea? People can support who they like to be fair, all this local team stuff is bollocks doesn't really make you more loyal or anything if you support your local team does it? :smiliecap1:

HaHa! Thats a very good way of looking at it!

So that's what I'll do then. Cardiff all the way on Saturday then Chelsea through to the final. Thanks for that.

COME ON THE BLOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS.

I support 3 teams and all could get to wembley this year ,,,Chelsea of course ,,,also carlisle ,,known as the blues ,,and already at wembley

and workington ,,,knownas reds .. in last 8 of vase ..have had good wins over connference sides