Chelsea vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave TX alone.

If you forgot, we just gave the Gunners a kick up the Arse! Let's keep it friendly people, we've all said things in the heat of the moment.

But for the record, our result at Hull looks fucking brilliant after Citeh lost there yesterday!!

Exactly!!! We didnt loose and yeh may be City who lost but hey ho.They lost we didnt so could've been worse

Now we need to keep it up and not do what we did last time after we won against Arsenal which was just drop massess of points

Leave TX alone.

If you forgot, we just gave the Gunners a kick up the Arse! Let's keep it friendly people, we've all said things in the heat of the moment.

But for the record, our result at Hull looks fucking brilliant after Citeh lost there yesterday!!

OK but it was fun giving terminator a kicking as well ....

but peace to ALL BLUES BROTHERS (AND SISTERS)emo5.gifwave.gif

Leave TX alone.

Its abit of banter ffs, He wrote us off completly, and when we win like that, of course he was going to get abit of slagging. You give what you get.

I thought mikel was good today...far better than ballack anyway

What you have to understand is a lot of fans don't know much about football at all. I remember when i was at stamford bridge last season, 1 fan told me he did not like mikel because he did not score goals.

What you have to understand is a lot of fans don't know much about football at all. I remember when i was at stamford bridge last season, 1 fan told me he did not like mikel because he did not score goals.

oh dear god.

Haha yea well thats just stupid! I do understand why some fans dont like him though because he can be clumsy and makes stupid tackles which wrecks my head but i dont see how people can think ballack is much better!