Hi!

My name is Jordan Sandberg, from Long Island, New York, USA. I go to school in Pennsylvania in the USA, and have been searching for a place to talk about the Blues. Ever since I've been into football, I've been a huge Chelsea fan, and have made my friends huge football fans as well. I watch every single game that we play, whether online or on TV. I know all about our history, even though I've only been a fan for only a few years. Here in America, football isn't talked about much, so I have other affiliations with teams in hockey, baseball, and American football. However, none of these match the passion that I have for football and Chelsea, and in only a few years I'd like to say that my knowledge is excellent. I first became a fan in 2005, and immediately fell in love with the Blues. I really think this may be our year, I know that you guys can't deal with anymore heartbreak in the CL, I was right there watching on that fateful day against Barcelona. I've been branded a "bandwagon" fan by some of my friends here, but my knowledge for our history should prove otherwise. I loved how our fans interacted with the players, and couldn't stand Man U. Ever since, Chelsea has mattered most to me.

Although I've never made it to the Bridge, I visited London when I was 10, not knowing much about football. I plan to make it in a couple of years, preferably for a Champions League night. I really can't wait for that day, as hockey games here are intense, but I want to sing Carefree with the fans in London more than anything else in the world. Thank you for letting me join this board, I'll be sure to inject some solid opinions for our talks on our Blues!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum Jordan. wave.gif

Everyone has to start somewhere. Just out of curiosity....your mates who claim you're jumping on the bandwagon....who do they support ?

He's a Liverpool supporter so I'm having the last laugh this season. He claims that the only Chelsea fans are the ones "before Abramovich". Not sure what I could do, I started getting into football around 2004 when we started to become an elite club. I can take pride in the fact that I know much more about Chelsea's history than he does Liverpool's. He always says the same dumb line, "How many European Cups has Chelsea won?". One of those people you can't win an argument with. This season though, he doesn't have an answer to anything. It makes me enjoy their struggles that much more.

He's a Liverpool supporter so I'm having the last laugh this season. He claims that the only Chelsea fans are the ones "before Abramovich". Not sure what I could do, I started getting into football around 2004 when we started to become an elite club. I can take pride in the fact that I know much more about Chelsea's history than he does Liverpool's. He always says the same dumb line, "How many European Cups has Chelsea won?". One of those people you can't win an argument with. This season though, he doesn't have an answer to anything. It makes me enjoy their struggles that much more.

Fire this at him the next time he decides to open his mouth....

Just heard Osama bin Laden's new audio tape, that Al Jazeera say PROVES he's still alive. He said "Liverpool were shit tonight." MI5 sources have stated that the message could have been recorded any time in the last 10 years!

:D

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

Fire this at him the next time he decides to open his mouth....

Just heard Osama bin Laden's new audio tape, that Al Jazeera say PROVES he's still alive. He said "Liverpool were shit tonight." MI5 sources have stated that the message could have been recorded any time in the last 10 years!

biggrin.gif

Hahaha, hilarious. I'll be sure to throw that one at him.

smile.gif

Don't mind about him mate. I never do. If I talk to someone who claims Chelsea for being a team who only buys a load of world class players and sell them when they're getting tired of them, that proves that they are really blind when it comes to football nowadays. The fact is that most clubs have a lot of money and spend them on great players, not just us. And I've heard this from fans of multiple teams like Man Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Leeds etc. As a Chelseasupporter, for me it is hard to have a real conversation about Chelsea without hearing stuff like "You got no history". You know, those mighty creative lines. Which was the main reason I joined TalkChelsea.

I am a pre-Roman Chelsea-fan, but I also get that I am a gloryhunter, which is incredibly funny. Mainly because it is wrong and the teams they support, had more success and were doing better than Chelsea, when they starting supporting their team than when I started supporting Chelsea. But also because a big share of the Man Utd-supporters started supporting them because of the success and Solskjær.

Also I must say that as long as you are dedicated to the team you support and really, really love them. To me, it doesn't matter when you became a fan.

Keep supporting the most awesome club in the world, and don't mind about the fools from other clubs claiming tou're something you're not.

blue%20scalf.gif

Don't mind about him mate. I never do. If I talk to someone who claims Chelsea for being a team who only buys a load of world class players and sell them when they're getting tired of them, that proves that they are really blind when it comes to football nowadays. The fact is that most clubs have a lot of money and spend them on great players, not just us. And I've heard this from fans of multiple teams like Man Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Leeds etc. As a Chelseasupporter, for me it is hard to have a real conversation about Chelsea without hearing stuff like "You got no history". You know, those mighty creative lines. Which was the main reason I joined TalkChelsea.

I am a pre-Roman Chelsea-fan, but I also get that I am a gloryhunter, which is incredibly funny. Mainly because it is wrong and the teams they support, had more success and were doing better than Chelsea, when they starting supporting their team than when I started supporting Chelsea. But also because a big share of the Man Utd-supporters started supporting them because of the success and Solskjær.

Also I must say that as long as you are dedicated to the team you support and really, really love them. To me, it doesn't matter when you became a fan.

Keep supporting the most awesome club in the world, and don't mind about the fools from other clubs claiming tou're something you're not.

blue%20scalf.gif

All very true. Believe me, him, or any other dumb Liverpool fan will never ever affect my love for Chelsea.

welcome from a Chelsea and white sox fan ....

Haha wow. You're gonna laugh at me, because I root for that other Chicago team, the most embarassing team in any sport in the world, the Chicago Cubs. It made our heartbreak the last two in the years a little more predictable, heartbreak is what the Cubs do best.

Haha wow. You're gonna laugh at me, because I root for that other Chicago team, the most embarassing team in any sport in the world, the Chicago Cubs. It made our heartbreak the last two in the years a little more predictable, heartbreak is what the Cubs do best.

laffs at poor cubbie ...when the leaves turn brown the cubbies fall down ,,,just like scumpool ...

every year will be your year ,,, you will never win WS as long as there is a goat around ,,,

good to have a baseball fan on here though ,,,,remember Sox won WS when Chelsea won PLblue%20scalf.gif

laffs at poor cubbie ...when the leaves turn brown the cubbies fall down ,,,just like scumpool ...

every year will be your year ,,, you will never win WS as long as there is a goat around ,,,

good to have a baseball fan on here though ,,,,remember Sox won WS when Chelsea won PLblue%20scalf.gif

Haha very true. Let's hope the Sox win every year then.