Birmingham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt in my mind that Ancelotti's time has expired at the bridge. The diamond is useless and the players look like they have nothing to play for. He is refusing to buy players during the transfer window and is doesn't know dick about substitution's. Another Scolari on our hands...

Our team vs Fulham

Ivanovic Alex Terry Cole

Ballack (Out of form)

Lampard (Piss weak form) Zhirkov ( Can't last 30 mins out there)

Joe Cole ( piss weak form)

Sturridge ( Couldn't find the goal if it was a kilometre wide) and Borini..

Fulham 3 - Chelsea1

I think today was just proof we need Aguero. Sturridge was decent but no way is he bold enough to step up as our third striker (second while Kalou and Drogs are away) - I think Joey should've been brought on earlier, we lacked creativity going forward, didnt make much. Brum should've won with that offside goal in the first half.

No way are we winning the EPL with this attitude. Time for Carlo to have talks with the team.

Are you kidding?

I seriously hope you are. You'd think we were in Liverpool's position. We're top of the Premier League; two points clear at worst. Birmingham are in brilliant form at the minute and have one of the best defensive records in the division. They've always been strong at home under McCleish and even more so at the moment. By contrast we've been a shambles recently. Is a point away from home against the form team in the division that bad a result?

There is no doubt in my mind that Ancelotti's time has expired at the bridge. The diamond is useless and the players look like they have nothing to play for. He is refusing to buy players during the transfer window and is doesn't know dick about substitution's. Another Scolari on our hands...

The main reason this club isnt going forward is because we dont have stability with our management. Sacking the coach is not always the answer. Every time we slip up i wait for you to come on the forum and slack off the manager because thats all you seem to do.

I seriously hope you are. You'd think we were in Liverpool's position. We're top of the Premier League; two points clear at worst. Birmingham are in brilliant form at the minute and have one of the best defensive records in the division. They've always been strong at home under McCleish and even more so at the moment. By contrast we've been a shambles recently. Is a point away from home against the form team in the division that bad a result?

Thing is, its not only this match, 1 win in 7 games in all competitions is just poor, and we're losing the plot. We cant rely on others to maintain our lead, anything less them three points in our next match would be a huge blow.

Thing is, its not only this match, 1 win in 7 games in all competitions is just poor, and we're losing the plot. We cant rely on others to maintain our lead, anything less them three points in our next match would be a huge blow.

I completely agree with you mate; we've been shocking recently. But All I'm saying is that I think that point we've just earned is a very good one. Not many teams will go to St Andrews' and win.

Sorry Alex but if Chelsea think about winning the Premiership, they should beat them, even if Brums are the home team, even if they are on form. We had enough chances to do it but we were fucking clueless. That's what matters - we're having enormous problems with scoring goals.

For a top of the table team i think it is a poor result. Because we where all over them and the only reason we didnt win this game is because we cant finish. We have not won a game all month and something needs to be done. Im not one of those fucking idiots that just comes up with the conclusion of sacking the manager. We just should not be dropping points against Birmingham even if there in form because at the end of the day losing these games will lose us the title.

I will say this though... if Carlo reckons that having faith in Sturridge and Borini and not buying a fresh new player in January is the answer, then it really isn't.

This game proved we need a new striker desperately!

Apparently, Carlo says if he breaks his promise and buys someone in January He'll run naked around Stamford Bridge - Not sure i want Aguero anymore.