Birmingham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best football we've played since November, the best performance in seven games, much more assured defensive performance, some decent attacking play too. Not all that bad in fairness.

A point away at the most in-form team in the Premiership isn't that bad.

I'm not particularly that fussed about the result because a; it was the fairest result and b; its Boxing Day and there are more important issues than football.

Why the fuck are you annoyed?! Deal with the fact that Chelsea simply don't want the league title! Player are just being clowns at the moment. Oh I forgot, we're still top ya?! I fuck this sentence. Look at the situation!

FUCK OFF!

Useless absolutely fucking useless. What happened to us?

Sturridge I thought put in a good performance and I thought JT and Cech did a good job too. Not sure what happened with Drogba.

Manure are playing Hull tomorrow, they'll surrely win that match.

What is Florent Malouda doing playing out of position ? Not only that but you could ask what is he doing playing at all ? Yuri Zhirkov cost 18 fucking million pound , he is a genuinely talented winger with pace who can get past people..... play him !

Carlo , despite what he says , clearly needs to spend and spend big in January cos there is no chance in hell that , that squad can consistently win games in January , heck they are struggling now to win even with Drogba and Mikel intact.

Flip side is that Chelsea created enough chances today to win the game. Lampard , Kalou , Sturridge and Malouda all should have scored , shitty December never fucking ends .... roll on Fulham.

Fuck sake!! Another draw :angry:

Man United now have the chance to reduce the lead to two points tomorrow, and Arsenal with that game in hand!

We're going to get overtaken and more if we don't get out of this rotting form!!

also... Carlo should have put Joe Cole on for Malouda, not Lampard. Malouda had a yellow card, and Cole plays in his position, so it would have been a like for like swap, and Lampard wasn't exactly happy when he came off.

Sub-Par result, rotting form continues, what a poor Christmas period we've had!! NOT happy :mouthclosed:

Useless absolutely fucking useless.  What happened to us?

Sturridge I thought put in a good performance and I thought JT and Cech did a good job too.  Not sure what happened with Drogba.  

Manure are playing Hull tomorrow, they'll surrely win that match.

precisely. that makes it a 2points advantage ONLY.