Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least have the common decency to speak in our language on our forums.

Has anyone seen the Zampirini quote about them meeting with Chelsea in London tomorrow?

Yeah i have, funny thing is in the psg forum no one has even linked it, or know anything about what Zampirini said. I hope he did actually say it though.

Il faut le comprendre... Ça change des Luyindula, Chantôme, Camara et co...LOL

Je sais pas si tu a vu le recrutement cette année, mais Paris aura une équipe qui sauf surprise devrais poser ses griffes sur le championnat de France.. donc effectivement sa changera et peut être que je regarderais un peu moins Chelsea cette saison! rolleyes.gif

Please stop talking French, guys. This is an English speaking forum. Use a translator.

Excuse me, I stop to speak french here, but I just answer to my French counterpart that has allowed this pleasure!

Je sais pas si tu a vu le recrutement cette année, mais Paris aura une équipe qui sauf surprise devrais poser ses griffes sur le championnat de France.. donc effectivement sa changera et peut être que je regarderais un peu moins Chelsea cette saison! rolleyes.gif

So now you can return to your forums ? I hope for you that this recruitement will make more enjoyable and pleasant the away matches to Nice or Brest !

WTF This is an English forum so please.

Parisien on vous trouve n'importe ou vous :lol:

I dont understand why did he choose PSG : They play Europa League, They play la Ligue 1, the level in the PL is far much better, he can learn from Terry,drogba,Torres ect than Bodmer,Nene,Hoarau !

Chelsea is better if he wants to improve himself no ?

Thats my opinion

Same, the psg fans are very confident they have him, but guess we will find out tomorrow.

If Zampa did mention Chelsea, like some of the media elements have quoted him as saying, then tomorrow might be the last of the bidding war (if there ever was one...lol), to see if Chelsea will up the offer....

Is it possible that our managment can't bring a player...First Ctiy was ahead of us, now PSG...wtf...PSG...player rather choose to play for PSG than CHE, that's something what we should talk about...Can PSG offer him bigger wage...no way...just can't believe...I just hope that this is not true..that's all..

The french fellows are easy advertising pray, as if they WANT to believe stuff. One thing is for sure, NOONE knows the outcome, he hasn't signed for anyone. Time will tell but till then either speak English or off you go back to psg boards.

Is it possible that our managment can't bring a player...First Ctiy was ahead of us, now PSG...wtf...PSG...player rather choose to play for PSG than CHE, that's something what we should talk about...Can PSG offer him bigger wage...no way...just can't believe...I just hope that this is not true..that's all..

Qatari based organization bought PSG, they've got loads of cash. We, too, have loads of cash but we'll spend it wisely. And before anyone brings out Torres or Sheva then Torres will prove himself this season and Sheva - every club (even medicore clubs like psg is) have done errors in the transfer market.

WTF This is an English forum so please.

Parisien on vous trouve n'importe ou vous :lol:

I dont understand why did he choose PSG : They play Europa League, They play la Ligue 1, the level in the PL is far much better, he can learn from Terry,drogba,Torres ect than Bodmer,Nene,Hoarau !

Chelsea is better if he wants to improve himself no ?

Thats my opinion

You can play the Champions League but maybe Pastore choosingto come to Paris is not limited to this single argument, the players on your team has come a far concurence probably what makes the strength of your training , and the game Pastore said that withacclimatization probably has your lifestyle and if it is not necessaryimmediately in the game it might warm the bench more often than heplays, so that Paris as it happens with an incumbency indisputablestar of the club without having to prove anything and that's another argument after Paris with the new owners Qataris could offer him a salary the same as what he would earn at home, which earlier in France was a dream that was not even considered.

• 211089_165558346833539_3580599_q.jpgchelsea youth teamhe told me about henderson and suarez and gervinio deals and it was true i hope also this is true if it wasnt i wont hear anything from him
      8 minutes ago · Like ·
    • 211089_165558346833539_3580599_q.jpg
      chelsea youth teamiam saying that carefully .. some one who i trust told me that pastore will go for chelsea ..not PSG . again
      • iam saying it carefully

[*]