Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, REALLLYYYYY hope we get Pastore. He is really good. Much better than Modric. He's younger too. In 2-3 years, I expect him to be in the bracket of top 3 players in the world. He's exactly the kind of player Chelsea desperately need for creativity. He'd be a good replacement for Lampard too.

Guest justin_3d

I havnt really watched much of Pastore, would I be right labeling him as second rate Kaka?

For me he is sort of similar to David Silva.

Chelsea 'eye Javier Pastore' as alternative to Luka Modric

Javier Pastore could become Chelsea's top transfer target, after Andre Villas-Boas revealed the club would not wait indefinitely for Luka Modric.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/869527-chelsea-eye-javier-pastore-as-alternative-to-luka-modric?

City if they can take all market players? Stupid stupid club policy

City doesn't have a transfer policy, they just buy out the competition and let players rot on the bench with massive salaries.

How many fowards do they have, 6+?

And people complain that we have to many fowards.

Guest justin_3d

City doesn't have a transfer policy, they just buy out the competition and let players rot on the bench with massive salaries.

How many fowards do they have, 6+?

And people complain that we have to many fowards.

They only have 2 forwards after Tevez leave...

Guest justin_3d

He was pretty good last night. Would be a fantastic signing Ithink.

So you only want him after only watching one game????fainthv9.gif

If that's true, then he'll be a very worthwhile signing!

I have been saying that since the middle of the season before Carlo got sack.That Silva and Pastore have some sort of similar style.It is why i wanted him back then and still want him now.

Is that people here see only one game and thing he is all that!

You don't base a player quality on just one game, but over many games.

Guest justin_3d

Adebayor, Balotelli, Dzeko, Santa Cruz, Wright-Phillips (?), Bellamy, Jo.

7 if you include SWP as a forward, where he can play

Why anyone inclused all those is beyond me when they only have is Balo and Dzeko for the coming seasons.

Ade leaving, Santa leaving, Bellamy leaving, Jo leaving.

Seriously stop being ridiculous. You should know that City does not even count on them. Only 3 forwars, and one of them is about to leave.

So City needs strikers, cause only counting on Balo and Dzeko is a danger waiting to happen.