Man City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curse of the away kit strikes again.ph34r.gif

And the manager of the month award!!

Bullard got player of the month...injured again... them awards also can be bloody jynxed!!!

But to be fair..we didnt even score..they did so..cant complain really..about that part anyway

Howard Webb on the other hand

Ahhh Scum result aside been a shit day!Man U 2 points behind,Arsenal dont know dont care with a game in hand...hey ho..start of a new week and both games at home in London farrrr from the north so get things going again!

Edited by Laylabelle

I know quite a few Man Utd fans who were cheering for City today , clearly Howard Webb was amongst them , absolutely fucking disgraceful , a shameful display from supposedly one of the top officials in the English game , once again officiating in football leaves us all down. I wonder , if we had of been Man Utd would Howard Webb have given the handball by Richards ? Of course. Would he have given the Man City freekick for their second goal ? Of couerse not. How did so many of our players get so many yellow cards ? Ask Mr.Webb ,welcome to a footballing country which i governed by the Fixed Association. Its an absolute joke. The only reason Drogba has gotten a penalty is because his legs have nearly been hacked off in the fucking box. Well done Mr.Webb , you have served your purpose today.

All of that being said , Cech didnt look very clever at all for either goals and for the love of God can we please buy an attacking midfielder in January , Deco and Joe Cole simply havent been consistent enough this season.

Fuck Webb , Fuck the FA , Fuck it we will still win the league cos we are Chelsea.

This could be the time of the season where things go against us. Good thing our Christmas period of fixtures isn't too difficult.

On paper anyway but least we're down south :D crappy week in the north!!

Edited by Laylabelle

All of that being said , Cech didnt look very clever at all for either goals and for the love of God can we please buy an attacking midfielder in January , Deco and Joe Cole simply havent been consistent enough this season.

Hardly fair since Joe has just come back from injury, hes a star and everyone knows it.

Well that was complete bollocks.

Did we leave our ability to play football on the coach ?

We were completely shit from the first whistle, nothing would come off for us and even when we went in front I didnt feel comfortable. The commentary was a fucking joke. Joe Royale was so far up Citys arse it was unbelievable, He commented that they were amazing today....bullshit.....we made city look good we were that bad, then we have Howard Webb. Englands No1 official......you're kidding me right ?

He hands out 6 yellows to us, the majority of them for nothing tackles. We got kicked all around the pitch and as soon as we even breathe near a City player...."WHISTLE" ...Free kick City. The guys a balloon of the highest order.