Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

Would be unfair if Crystal palace lost this on pens. Better side by far.

I agree. Not Holloway's biggest fan but he's certainly had his team control this game, rather than letting Watford play their game for any substantial amount of time.

I agree. Not Holloway's biggest fan but he's certainly had his team control this game, rather than letting Watford play their game for any substantial amount of time.

Also from a selfish standpoint I think sending Chalobah AND Mceacheran to watford for a spell in the championship next year could be good for us.

Of course people are writing him off. A lot of fans are just watching him for the first time and all they know about him is the over-hyped description of him by some people on here. People read members say that he is already better than our first team options and that he was the player in the championship and they expect him to perform like Makalele or Yaya Toure already. When he inevitably fails to live up to these unrealistic expectations, everyone will write him off.

That is what I was attempting to explain a month ago when you said that he could be with the England WC squad..

Can't even be bothered with this today. Sorry.

As for the game, I think Holloway has totally done Zola in the first 90. Great player, but one dimensional at best as a manager and the sooner Chalobah gets to play under a proper manager the better.

Of course people are writing him off. A lot of fans are just watching him for the first time and all they know about him is the over-hyped description of him by some people on here. People read members say that he is already better than our first team options and that he was the player in the championship and they expect him to perform like Makalele or Yaya Toure already. When he inevitably fails to live up to these unrealistic expectations, everyone will write him off.

That is what I was attempting to explain a month ago when you said that he could be with the England WC squad..

Thank you.

Actually fuck it...

Choulo, I've been hyping this kid because he's been a great player for Watford this year. He's had a bad game but if some fans want to jump on his back because of that then fuck them.

He's a better player than Mikel already.

As for the England stuff, I said he had an outside chance of being a bolter for the World Cup squad if he got a shot in the Premier League next season. If you want to keep bringing that up then at least make a fucking effort to get it right.

Can't even be bothered with this today. Sorry.

As for the game, I think Holloway has totally done Zola in the first 90. Great player, but one dimensional at best as a manager and the sooner Chalobah gets to play under a proper manager the better.

You also tried to say he was better than Mikel and Ramires to be fair.......

And rather than pinning all the blame on Zola you should also look at Nat's performance. He was second to every tackle, gave the ball away needlessly and was constantly beaten in the midfield battle. Zola has managed to bring this group of players and take them to the brink of promotion which is an outstanding achievement in its own right and is why he's being earmarked for the Chelsea job in future. Certainly a very good and proper manager in the making