Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

To be fair Zaha is making all of them look bad.

How much did he cost Manchester United?

15 mn.

And to think, some here wanted Chalobah to be a starter for us next season. Obviously he is talented and he will make it here (imo), but we do no favours to these young players with the hype we generate around them.

15 mn.

And to think, some here wanted Chalobah to be a starter for us next season. Obviously he is talented and he will make it here (imo), but we do no favours to these young players with the hype we generate around them.

Give it a rest mate. He's a good player having a tough game against opposition who are set up for more intelligently than Watford are.

But yeah, let's judge him on 33 minutes of one game. Fuck me. :rolleyes:

15 mn.

We should have put a put a bid in for Zaha. Much better on the right wing than Marin or Moses.

Nice reverse pass for Vydra there

Watford's whole midfield have barely seen the ball. During the last 5 minutes where they have actually tried to use their midfield Chalobah was the one who instigates their first real attack and just did that pas I was talking about. As I'm typing he's just done another one.

Before that Watford were trying to force the issue, were smashing it up the field, and Palace are also marking Chalobah well.

Give it a rest mate. He's a good player having a tough game against opposition who are set up for more intelligently than Watford are.

But yeah, let's judge him on 33 minutes of one game. Fuck me. :rolleyes:

I don't know who you've assumed me to be but I'm not stupid enough to be saying this after watching half an hour of this game :rolleyes:

He hasn't been at the level he's showed previously and it's been a while at that. I'm not blaming him; I understand it's part of his development.

I don't know who you've assumed me to be but I'm not stupid enough to be saying this after watching half an hour of this game :rolleyes:

He hasn't been at the level he's showed previously and it's been a while at that. I'm not blaming him; I understand it's part of his development.

Funny because he was young player of the month in the Championship.

Sometimes you just have to look at a team and give them credit for setting themselves up well to stop the other team. Palace have done that and nullified Watford's midfield. Now Zola will need to make the adjustments to counter this.

And in the last 5 minutes Nat has got himself back into the game.

Sometimes you just have to look at a team and give them credit for setting themselves up well to stop the other team. Palace have done that and nullified Watford's midfield. Now Zola will need to make the adjustments to counter this.

his attitude today is also bad (For the moment). he aint even fighting. he is just jogging around the pitch- and this has nothing to do with crystal palace. of course crystal is playing good tactically, but chalob isnt even trying hard to unlock himself.

Like I said, it's ups and downs and I appreciate that. Just not quite Chelsea starter quality yet but will undoubtedly be there one day, in 2 years perhaps.

his attitude today is also bad (For the moment). he aint even fighting. he is just jogging around the pitch- and this has nothing to do with crystal palace. of course crystal is playing good tactically, but chalob isnt even trying hard to unlock himself.

He's 18 years old playing at Wembley for the first time and he's not tearing around the pitch on a hot summer's day....and he's getting criticised for that. Fuck me.

Chalobah is the worst version of Mikel :ph34r:

:wank2: