What's new with you?

BluesChick

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask what is new with you! Life has been so hectic here that I don't check in as often as I like. My son's cross country team won their league and the regional titles and placed 7th in the state competition. My daughter's football team is doing wonderfully as they've only lost one game in their league and tied one. They came in second in their last tournament. Work is keeping me busy, I am working hard to keep one step in front of my AP Chem kids!! Recently I've been fighting a sinus infection and the persistent migraine that came with it. I'll be glad when it goes away completely. Hopefully I will be able to get rid of it before our vacation at the end of the month.

Hope everyone is doing great and look forward to seeing updates!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things happening with me...

I just came back from a 4 month stay in England, lived over there with my Brother for a while, managed to fit a heap of games in.

I got someone I know comming over here to stay with me for a few weeks from New Zealand apparently she is "Keen" on me and wants to live here, I moved back into my parents place so I could not worry about rent and go back to Uni to study cooking (I gave up on IT for various reasons), also I am buying a new car soon, not too sure what I want yet, hopefully something nice... Should be a S15.

Good stuff, pretty wierd considering i'm still a student but it's cool to know that your a teacher.

Yes, I believe I am on the "older" end of the talkchelsea group :) but I love the site

Jessman, you sound busy but it sounds like it's a good type of busy. Good Luck with the studies, the new vehicle, and the visit from your New Zealand friend (if that is what you want ;) )

Well i've recently come back from a trip to York which I do every year as I absolutely love the area. I've been going for the past 9 or 10 years and it's somehwere where I can feel relaxed as it's so peaceful. I met up with some fellow blues for the Atletico Madrid Game which was good. I'm back at work now (groan!!) and I'm trying to get my passport renewed so that I can hopefully go to see Chelsea play somewhere abroad in the new year. Other than that, I'm trying to keep up-to-date with all things Chelsea and will continue to go to matches here in the UK.

Edited by Blueray

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

happy birthday

hmm whats new with me... my school is going on break next week, will be flying back to england (if i can find a ticket cheap) to visit my brother and his 3 week old baby niece for the first time. only there in Abingdon for a week, then back to school in toronto. other than that have many many essays to write, and exams to prepare for. and also have to find a gift for my girl for valentines, even though i will most likely be on a plane she still expects a gift which is pretty fucking stupid, lol.