Liverpool Scum

Steve

Ok i made a mistake im sorry.

Least you know not to do it in the future, or perhaps use a proxy and don't sign up with your real e-mail address! :rolleyes:

Doesn't look like your getting any mercy from them either...the only thing you can do now is plan your revenge!!! :tiphat:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a gesture of good faith and in the interest of forging friendlier relations, why not troll the fuck out of this arsehole's board instead - the lad is one of the biggest douches on the internet and although you'd never believe it from reading his shitty blog, he claims to be a Liverpool fan, which surely gives you the excuse you need.

Give the hopeless ball-licker some proper shit, screencap after posting because he'll delete them in short order and post 'em up here and I for one will get off your back.

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/

His name is Jaimie Kanwar and I think you'll agree that with a name like that, he's just asking for it.

PS - His blog runs so many scripts that it will fuck most versions of Internet Explorer right up the arse, I'd recommend Firefox.

PPS - You might want to use a proxy this time. LOL

Right guys.

To the Liverpool fans; my name is Alex and I'm the vice admin here on TalkChelsea. I appreciate you are only doing what Stev30 did to you guys, but in the interests of maintaining a sense of decency, let's bring this to a close now. You've had your fun, let's leave it at that. Stev30 was wrong to provoke you guys, and on behalf of the forum I apologise - let's bring this to a close :)

you should try photoshopping the scoreboard

Credit where it's due, I pissed myself at that.

we need some sort of pest control to keep vermin off the board in future

Well if you want a few pointers on how to go about that mate, feel free to pop over for some tips. Or just bookmark this thread.

Right guys.

To the Liverpool fans; my name is Alex and I'm the vice admin here on TalkChelsea. I appreciate you are only doing what Stev30 did to you guys, but in the interests of maintaining a sense of decency, let's bring this to a close now. You've had your fun, let's leave it at that. Stev30 was wrong to provoke you guys, and on behalf of the forum I apologise - let's bring this to a close

Wow, your board has so much vice that you need a dedicated admin for it? I guess it must be a fun place after all.

Seriously though, I can only speak for myself but I don't think you even need to apologise on behalf of your forum; this was done by one of your members, presumably acting alone, so I wouldn't consider your forum to be responsible for it. The fact that some of your own members were laughing along with it suggests that they enjoy a laugh as much as we do. If nothing else, he gave us a evening's entertainment.

There's a lesson to be learned from this though:

fn668x.jpg

"All these sites are yours except TLW. Attempt no trolling there."

Peace and love, peace and love.