Liverpool Scum

Steve

I read about this on a football forum and was gutted to see it was a Chelsea fan that got done on it, how embarrassing :lol:

There's a lesson to be learned from this though:

"All these sites are yours except TLW. Attempt no trolling there."

Peace and love, peace and love.

To be fair that is a little pretentious, surely just not using the email address you have your social networks on is a start.

2bb117d9af01a361b5.jpg

82777d9af02f23242.jpg

You got to admit, these are so funny! :clap:

Saw a lot of the champions league trophy being posted a lot on the pool forum, so just a returning gesture.

Premiership_trophy.jpg

You may be lucky one day lads!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need some sort of pest control to keep vermin off the board in future

Hi my name is phily.

I like star trek and wrestling and drawing pictures of the rock, which some people think makes me a bit of a gayer. I like to draw girls naked too. Youre a girl. So how about it?

Lots of love

phily xxx

Hi my name is phily.

I like star trek and wrestling and drawing pictures of the rock, which some people think makes me a bit of a gayer. I like to draw girls naked too. Youre a girl. So how about it?

Lots of love

phily xxx

LOL

Wow, your board has so much vice that you need a dedicated admin for it? I guess it must be a fun place after all.

Seriously though, I can only speak for myself but I don't think you even need to apologise on behalf of your forum; this was done by one of your members, presumably acting alone, so I wouldn't consider your forum to be responsible for it. The fact that some of your own members were laughing along with it suggests that they enjoy a laugh as much as we do. If nothing else, he gave us a evening's entertainment.

I'm just trying to keep the peace mate.

To be fair that is a little pretentious, surely just not using the email address you have your social networks on is a start.

Well it would certainly have helped.

You got to admit, these are so funny! :clap:

I should have credited these yesterday, they're courtesy of Ezekiel 25:17 on TLW.

Saw a lot of the champions league trophy being posted a lot on the pool forum, so just a returning gesture.

Premiership_trophy.jpg

You may be lucky one day lads!

We might. In the meantime here's a nice picture for you; two things you want but can't have ;-)

_41185457_gerrardtrophy.jpg

I find it hilarious over on there forum all it is at the moment is Londoners don't know football and there mocking a Millwall fan was almost correct about them winning the cup. The ironic thing is every year they go on about how they will win the Premiership, saying how its there year. Maybe next year lads? :beer: