Sam Hutchinson

.Cee

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forest fan here :)

Not sure if this is posted in the right forum but I'd just like to say what a fantastic player he is!

Made his first start for us today and got through 90mins, made some amazing tackles and took his goal really well.

What is it with us and your youngsters? :D Terry, Bertrand and now Hucho...

How is he rated at the Bridge? Cause if he keeps this up I'd like him in a red shirt full time.

Here's his goal for any of you interested. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tVa23k1JHs

Not sure if this is posted in the right forum but I'd just like to say what a fantastic player he is!

Made his first start for us today and got through 90mins, made some amazing tackles and took his goal really well.

What is it with us and your youngsters? :D Terry, Bertrand and now Hucho...

How is he rated at the Bridge? Cause if he keeps this up I'd like him in a red shirt full time.

Here's his goal for any of you interested. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tVa23k1JHs

he is admired for the way he has returned from injury ...most of us happy just to see him playing again .Please keep us posted on his progress

imo your club would be a good place for our loan players and we have some excellent young players who might need loans

Welcome friend, other fans are always welcome at TalkChelsea :)

Thank you for sharing the goal, we're very glad Sam is doing very well at Forest, he is kind of our little miracle and is regarded by many fans as the next Chelsea captain.

We'd really appreciate it if you could keep us updated with his performances.

Just a minor note, if you could please use the appropriate player thread in the player database section: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/5449-27-sam-hutchinson/

Keep posting and please feel free to join any discussion you find interesting :)

Welcome friend, other fans are always welcome at TalkChelsea :)

Thank you for sharing the goal, we're very glad Sam is doing very well at Forest, he is kind of our little miracle and is regarded by many fans as the next Chelsea captain.

We'd really appreciate it if you could keep us updated with his performances.

Just a minor note, if you could please use the appropriate player thread in the player database section: http://forum.talkche...sam-hutchinson/

Keep posting and please feel free to join any discussion you find interesting :)

Thank you :)

Wasn't sure where to post it so I'm sorry for that, please feel free to merge it with that post if you like.

I will be more than happy to keep you updated after today he's got to be our number 1 right back!

Thank you :)

Wasn't sure where to post it so I'm sorry for that, please feel free to merge it with that post if you like.

I will be more than happy to keep you updated after today he's got to be our number 1 right back!

No worries mate, a mod will merge the two threads.

Cheers mate, will be looking forward to your updates on Sam :D

Welcome to the forum mate, thanks for the post.

I've always rated him. I went to a Carling Cup match between Chelsea and QPR in 2009/10 and he was awarded man of the match. I've said so many times that he's good enough to be playing RB for us but when he retired in 2010 i think it was with a knee problem, i was gutted because i know he's a quality young English defender and it would be such a shame if his career was ended so early without showing everyone just how good he is. He also had an awesome game when we beat Stoke 7-0 towards the back end of our title winning year setting Lampard up with a stunning cross, stunning finish too btw. When i heard that he could come back though, i was absolutely delighted.

Since he came back there's been those obvious doubts. Can he play 90 minutes? Can he play 3 or 4 games in a month? Can he play a whole season?

Very happy he's with a good club like Forest. I hope he proves he can play many games and i hope he helps bring Forest back to where they belong. I hope Sam is back with us next season fighting with Azpilicueta for the RB spot.

Sam Hutchinson in my opinion will be good enough for the top levels of football if he can prove he's 100% fit and no chance of the knee problem resurfacing. He's the type of RB that gets forward a lot and can whip in some good crosses, he's also very quick. Forest will enjoy him.

Welcome to the forum mate, thanks for the post.

I've always rated him. I went to a Carling Cup match between Chelsea and QPR in 2009/10 and he was awarded man of the match. I've said so many times that he's good enough to be playing RB for us but when he retired in 2010 i think it was with a knee problem, i was gutted because i know he's a quality young English defender and it would be such a shame if his career was ended so early without showing everyone just how good he is. He also had an awesome game when we beat Stoke 7-0 towards the back end of our title winning year setting Lampard up with a stunning cross, stunning finish too btw. When i heard that he could come back though, i was absolutely delighted.

Since he came back there's been those obvious doubts. Can he play 90 minutes? Can he play 3 or 4 games in a month? Can he play a whole season?

Very happy he's with a good club like Forest. I hope he proves he can play many games and i hope he helps bring Forest back to where they belong. I hope Sam is back with us next season fighting with Azpilicueta for the RB spot.

Sam Hutchinson in my opinion will be good enough for the top levels of football if he can prove he's 100% fit and no chance of the knee problem resurfacing.

I'd say his knees are perfectly fine now going on his celebration! :D

You could tell he enjoyed the goal :) I've got to thank Terry and Bertrand as well because from Sams interviews so far they are the ones who told him to jump at the chance coming on loan. :)

Maybe the celebration was a message for us. I enjoyed watching the goal, he's already showing that he's not scared to attack and he seems happy there, he's always been a confident lad. Terry went there and made it. Bertrand went there and looks like he'll make it (hopefully not as a left winger...). Let's hope Sam follows suit.

And all English back 4

Cole - Terry - Cahill - Hutchinson.

I'd love to see it.

Maybe the celebration was a message for us. I enjoyed watching the goal, he's already showing that he's not scared to attack and he seems happy there, he's always been a confident lad. Terry went there and made it. Bertrand went there and looks like he'll make it (hopefully not as a left winger...). Let's hope Sam follows suit.

And all English back 4

Cole - Terry - Cahill - Hutchinson.

I'd love to see it.

back 5

with turnbull behind them :clown: