Sam Hutchinson

.Cee

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha... but on the serious note y could not we give a chance to sam rather than paulo.

It not as simple as that, we don't know how Sam's knee will react to playing a full season. Paulo may be not what he use to be but he is a pretty safe option for now.

If Hutch knee withstands a full season at Nottingham Forest then he could probably come back next season and replace Paulo (who's contract is up next May).

It not as simple as that, we don't know how Sam's knee will react to playing a full season. Paulo may be not what he use to be but he is a pretty safe option for now.

If Hutch knee withstands a full season at Nottingham Forest then he could probably come back next season and replace Paulo (who's contract is up next May).

makes sense. but the contract expiring next may is one of the reason y i wanted him to go. y are we letting every1 go on a free transfer.

no one? 1division, 2nd division, anzhi, chinese, dubai, 1milliion is more than enough.

There are lots of other things to consider, the club's valuation aswell as the wages their on here, no one will match them.

There are lots of other things to consider, the club's valuation aswell as the wages their on here, no one will match them.

i know. but if we really wanna get rid of him we should have. still think that as ferreira wont play in more than cc and fa cup and hence better to go with chalobah and hutch rather than ferreira.

i know. but if we really wanna get rid of him we should have. still think that as ferreira wont play in more than cc and fa cup and hence better to go with chalobah and hutch rather than ferreira.

Ferreira is still usefull in terms of experience even more so when you can consider who has left, if we throw away experience we will turn into Arsenal.

Ferreira is still usefull in terms of experience even more so when you can consider who has left, if we throw away experience we will turn into Arsenal.

agree with u but he is our 3rd right back. i think 3rd choice rb should be a youngster as he can play in those domestic cups plus paulo's being the 3rd choice proves that even though he might have the experience he is simply not good enough now.

moreover consider a scenario - chelsea in cl final with iva banned and cesar(probably) injured. i still think we would go with bert rather than paulo which makes effectively makes him a no-choice in big match situation and only a very big maybe in league but some1 who will play those domestic ties.

anyway we can way off topic now. still feel hutch could have stayed but just hope he gets good and regular first team appearances and proves himself.

Following in JT's footsteps, I see. Anyone know Nottingham Forest's defence better than me, can Sam be a starter for them? Hopefully he can enjoy an injury-free season with lots of playing time and come back to Chelsea next year as a better player.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/story-16725417-detail/story.html

SAM Hutchinson hopes to follow in the footsteps of John Terry and Ryan Bertrand, by learning his trade at Nottingham Forest – and taking a step towards the Premier League.

The 23-year-old Chelsea defender has joined the Reds on loan for the rest of the season.

And he hopes to have as big an impact as both of his team mates, who each enjoyed successful loan spells at the City Ground – before going on to establish themselves at Stamford Bridge and with England.

Hutchinson has been labelled the next John Terry by many at the top flight club.

While Bertrand, who made his international debut against Italy on Wednesday, is one of his closest friends in the game – and helped to persuade the full-back or central defender to follow in his footsteps with a move to Nottingham.

"Since Ryan was here he has done well as well, so hopefully I can do as well as both Ryan and John did," said Hutchinson.

"Ryan is a full international now. He has said he owes a lot to Forest.

"Hopefully I can do the same as he did and learn my trade here.

"Myself and Ryan are very close. We spend every day together. He bigged-up the club and said it was a fantastic group of lads. He also said the fans are great."

Bertrand played 19 times for Forest between August 2010 and January 2011.

But it is Terry, who featured six times for the Reds in 2000, who Hutchinson has been likened to.

"I can only do what I can do. People were talking about that before my injury," said Hutchinson, who was out the game for 18 months with a knee injury, before making an unexpected recovery.

"And a few people mentioned it after I had retired as well, that I could have been the next John Terry.

"But I just want to do what I can do, for myself and Nottingham Forest.

"I can't wait to get started. I was hoping it would get done earlier in the week, because I wanted to have a whole week of training here.

"It is a bit weird coming to a new club, because I have been at Chelsea since I was seven. But I want to play games and prove myself. It is the right step for me."

Hello Chelsea

Delighted us super reds have acquired the services of someone who seems like a real talent with loads of potential.

Bit sceptical about the whole injury thing though... what are your guys thoughts on how he is?

It mentions above that he's on a season long loan, but we're under the impression that its only til Jan...is this because he's THAT GOOD that does well at forest and gets through a few months unscathed he'll be knocking on the door of your first team!?

Anyway, hope his time with Forest helps him develop like it did for Terry and Betrand before him

Thoughts gentleman?

I'm sure he will be first choice RB with Gunter gone to Reading btw...

Tom

Following in JT's footsteps, I see. Anyone know Nottingham Forest's defence better than me, can Sam be a starter for them? Hopefully he can enjoy an injury-free season with lots of playing time and come back to Chelsea next year as a better player.

He'll play quite often. Forest still haven't really replaced Wes Morgan, who went to Leicester.

Hello Chelsea

Delighted us super reds have acquired the services of someone who seems like a real talent with loads of potential.

Bit sceptical about the whole injury thing though... what are your guys thoughts on how he is?

It mentions above that he's on a season long loan, but we're under the impression that its only til Jan...is this because he's THAT GOOD that does well at forest and gets through a few months unscathed he'll be knocking on the door of your first team!?

Anyway, hope his time with Forest helps him develop like it did for Terry and Betrand before him

Thoughts gentleman?

Tom

He's very tenacious and competent across the defence. Mourinho used him as a full-back, di Matteo as a centre back. Very vesatile player. Similar attributes to Gary Cahill, and a similar style of play also.

He'll play quite often. Forest still haven't really replaced Wes Morgan, who went to Leicester.

He's very tenacious and competent across the defence. Mourinho used him as a full-back, di Matteo as a centre back. Very vesatile player. Similar attributes to Gary Cahill, and a similar style of play also.

Nice...I'll let you boys know how he gets on tomorrow vs Bristol City!

Hello Chelsea

Thoughts gentleman?

Tom

I hope he proves me wrong but I think he will struggle to play consecutive competitive football. It's easy enough training, but it's different when it comes down to the real deal.

RDM has mostly used Hutchinson as a RB under his tenure.