Sam Hutchinson

.Cee

Sam won't play that often for us, but I actually feel he is a solid substitute to have about. He'll play 15 or so games if he stays with us, or he could play 40 for Forest. Going out on loan to a big club like that would be a good career move, and be a way of gauging his fitness over the course of a season.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember how the last central defender we sent on loan to Nottingham Forest turned out?

(Yes, I'm aware Hutchinson now plays right-back, blah blah blah. But he really is a centre-back.)

Sam i am sure will do very well there. The only question is how his knee will hold up with more playing time, but sooner or later this test had to be put upon him to know how far he can go. Should he stay fit i have a lot of confidence in his ability to grow and come back a better player, one able to take on a bigger role at Chelsea.

he 23 year old defender has joined The Reds on a six-month loan and is the eighth player to be signed by manager Sean O’Driscoll ahead of the start of the 2012-13 Championship campaign.

Its only a SIX-MONTH loan!

This...

Chelsea Youth@chelseayouth

Huch off for the year then. RT @Cms186: forest OS just tweeted they made a mistake and it is a season long loan