Sam Hutchinson

.Cee

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just got a yellow card and huddersfield was awarded a penalty because of him my live ticker just told me! We was only on the pitch for 5min! Oh no hope he didnt fuck up too much!

Nope, it wasn't.

Chelsea Youth@chelseayouth

@ChelseaStats It wasn't, Dan Harding fouled Jack Hunt. Sam got booked either before or after the penalty for his reaction.

Can check out the 'ChelseaYouth' timeline for more.

Thanks mate happy to hear that is wasnt sams fault. Do you by chance know where i can watch championship highlights?

Not sure. Sky Sports should have it or you could try checking it out on Youtube or DailyMotion site.

What happend to him?

He became a captain, a leader and a legend at Chelsea.

Good luck to Sammy! Really like him as a player and person, so I hope he can continue writting his unbelievable story. He has gone through so much, if not him, who else does deserve it?

Need to have a lot of patience with him... He isn't just some normal footballer. His injuries mean that it's very unlikely he could become a regular 50 game a season player at a high level. Slow and steady will be good progression for him.

Hutchinson is starting today for Nottingham Forest at RB against Charlton. Match kicks off in about 30 minutes time.

Cheers mate, gonna watch that now instead of Twatenham :D

EDIT: Sam was decent in the first half. Very solid though Forest dominated the match and rarely came under any pressure. He needs to join the attack more often imo. I don't know if it was the managers instructions, but he rare ventured closer than 30-40 meters from the opposition goal despite Forest dominating possession. Didn't do anything wrong or any thing spectacular for that matter.