Sam Hutchinson

.Cee

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex McLeish has just been appointed as the new manager of Nottingham Forest. Not sure if that's gonna be a good thing for Hutchinson. Eeek!

As much as I'd like to believe otherwise, unless Jesus Christ becomes the new manager I don't think it matters a jot to his career.

Alex McLeish has just been appointed as the new manager of Nottingham Forest. Not sure if that's gonna be a good thing for Hutchinson. Eeek!

Does it even matter? His loan ends in Jan IIRC and he's still playing for the reserves to not risk his injury.

Alan hutton is playing for nottingham and he is alex little bitch so i dont think it will be good for hutch!

Hutton joined Forest on loan until January, but now they can extend his loan deal, can't they?

McLeish:

"Sam Hutchinson also trained during the week and I am hearing great things about him. He is just not quite ready yet. We will consult with the physios and the fitness guys to see when he will be ready again. But we also need to talk to Chelsea about whether we can keep him."

He also believes there are areas in which Forest can strengthen, but that is not likely to include extending the loan of Alan Hutton from Aston Villa – which has now expired

source http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Nottingham-Forest-McLeish-look-add-new-attackers/story-17738911-detail/story.html

• 1 month later...

So is there any news on his return? Is he fit or not?

His situation is complicated. I remember he played a game for our reserves in December but our medical staff don't want to risk him. I'm afraid that Sam will never be a regular footballer.

His situation is complicated. I remember he played a game for our reserves in December but our medical staff don't want to risk him. I'm afraid that Sam will never be a regular footballer.

Aww, that sucks. Hopefully they'll just play him, and Sam shines and stays injury-free and becomes our skipper in a couple of years. It's the least someone like him deserves.

This is just God's way of saying he is never going to be a professional footballer. Fully expect him to remain as an academy coach, however, and at least he can say that the few games he played for Chelsea were when we were at the height of our powers.

This is just God's way of saying he is never going to be a professional footballer. Fully expect him to remain as an academy coach, however, and at least he can say that the few games he played for Chelsea were when we were at the height of our powers.

Yeah, when he got that "career-ending injury", Chelsea decided to send Sam out to university I believe, so he could still become a coach. Hopefully Sam will stay with us for the rest of his career, get some games and then move onto becoming a top coach.