.Cee

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really hope he plays at the weekend and i honestly think he will. This is surely the chance he was looking for. Against a team like Wigan, no disrespect to them but he can surely be risked, if you can call it that, against them. The lads fit, he proved that in pre season he even showed some good pace and wasn't scared to go in for a challenge. He also has a great cross for a full back. He could provide 3 - 5 assists a season if he played. I'm certain he can be good enough as cover and even sometime in the future, be the number 1.

Of couse if we get Azpilicueta, that blows all that lol.

I really hope he plays at the weekend and i honestly think he will. This is surely the chance he was looking for. Against a team like Wigan, no disrespect to them but he can surely be risked, if you can call it that, against them. The lads fit, he proved that in pre season he even showed some good pace and wasn't scared to go in for a challenge. He also has a great cross for a full back. He could provide 3 - 5 assists a season if he played. I'm certain he can be good enough as cover and even sometime in the future, be the number 1.

Of couse if we get Azpilicueta, that blows all that lol.

Had thought he would be a perfect replacement for Terry...that is till his injury came about.. Has been with the academy since he was 7 and is Chelsea through and through. Still have hope for him but not so much as before because of that.

He should be playing to prove he's fit rather than staying out being proved that he isn't. He must have re-signed for a reason and that reason must have been to play. We wouldn't have done it if he wasn't ok surely. Why bring back a player and sign someone else without giving him a chance to prove himself. Maybe he should be sold or go on loan if that's the case.

I too thought he could replace Terry a few years ago. I was there when we played QPR in 2009/2010 in the Carling Cup and he was absolutely immense. I wasn't really thinking if he was a RB or a CB, i just saw a young English defender who looked so assured. His knee injuries were obviously hard for him and he retired thinking they would never be 100%. He's now back, he's a Chelsea player, he has to be used or there was simply no point re-signing him.

He showed me in pre season that he's fine. Come on Robbie, we have a RB already. Let him prove himself.

Nottingham Forest interested in taking Hutchinson on loan..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7990479/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"When you talk about good characters, he is certainly one of those. He is somebody who is on our radar," O'Driscoll told the Nottingham Evening Post.

"He is a Chelsea player and they have to decide what they want to do with him this season.

"He is very highly thought of at Chelsea. That bodes well, if you can get a player of that quality into the club. It would be a loan signing if we could do it.

"But, again, you talk to people, you talk to clubs to try to make something happen.

"We are trying to see where the land lies with him and to make something happen, if we can.

"He is certainly somebody we are interested in signing but we will have to see what happens."

Think a loan move there might be a good idea for him though that would leave us short in numbers in defence.