New pet

Aesthetic Relic

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one that i saved from being put down.

it was my neighbours cat, sadly he died, and they couldnt find a suitable home for the cat (as it had been indoors all its life)

and so they was going to put her down, that's where i stepped in and said i'll look after her,

we had her for 4 years and gave her a happy last few years of her life, before sadly she had developed a growth in her neck and died, that was around 4-6 months ago now, and i still miss her everyday.

She was one of them rare cats that u dont find everyday, one with a massive personality, and her being female, she was very soppy aswell, but also could protect herself.. which is rare to find a lovey dovey female cat lol

aint the same without her bless her

Used to have a cat called Susie when I was a child, it died of old age, but lived til 19. Then after a gap we took on someone else's cat who was going on a world tour, called Cleo. It got into a fight, and it had to have one of those cone things put on, and after that, it really attached itself to me. Poor thing went blind and got liver problems in the end and she had to be put down. Such a lovely cat, then she got ill, and then she used to always cry because she couldn't see and didn't feel safe. Poor thing :(

Well I collected him tonight and he's a bit nervous which is understandable. He's coming round a bit, but it'll take time.

He's mainly black with 4 white legs and under belly. He looks like he's got a hitler moustache :lol:

Anyway.....the rescue centre named him Jester, I'm trying to get him to respond to Luca B)....I'll try and get a photo up of him if he'll stand still for two seconds without running away.

How old is the cat Stu?

He's 12 weeks, been neutered and had all his shots. He had a brother or sister in the rescue centre and I was gutted seperating them, so I contacted the girl and told her I'd collect the other one on monday so he has some company.

He's already following me everywhere......I was stroking his head earlier and asked him for a kiss making kissing noises and he nutted me :lol:

We did have a cat Maxie it must be about 15 years ago, died of old age I think. Had 2 dogs, a lovely Border Collie called Benji, and black labrador called Toby. Never had any pets since, too much work to look after, although looking at some of your pictures I might be tempeted, they are rather cute :)

We did have a cat Maxie it must be about 15 years ago, died of old age I think. Had 2 dogs, a lovely Border Collie called Benji, and black labrador called Toby. Never had any pets since, too much work to look after, although looking at some of your pictures I might be tempeted, they are rather cute :)

I'd recommend a cat tbh. Having a dog nowadays means you have to follow it around and lift its shit......Sorry, but no thanks. Especially if its an Alsation or some other big breed. They shit mmore than humans ffs. :mouthclosed:

Cats dont take as much looking after and are more independant, but you get just as much love back.

Cats rule...dogs drool :champions:

Had a cat (Oscar) for 14 years before he died last year bout the time Riise was heading past Reina at the kop. Miss having a cat big time, i love em to bits. Always play with the ones on the way to work lol. I still live with my parents and my mum don't want another one so looks like i wont be getting another one soon. Had a cat called Chelsea when i was growing up, died when i was 5, had 2 at the same time, the other was called Ruby, both died by cars within a few weeks of each other :/