Chelsea vs Porto

BlueLion.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Job done at the end of the day. Look a different team without Didier, will be nice to have him back vs Spurs. I think we were doing OK until Ancellotti changed Belletti and Malouda, Porto looked like they could have nicked it if not for Petr Cech! Very strange shape with Frank playing behind Nico. Still 1-0 at the end of the day and 2 points clear of Atletico! bring on the yids :blue scalf:

Just got back from the game now, a very frustrating win but still a win at the end of the day. Very annoyed they took my camera off me and said i cant take photos because UEFA do not allow it, fucking tossers...

Hard game but a good win, a win that could go a long way in getting top spot. The weather conditions were horrible and we were up against a Porto side that really had a go at us. Kalou is fucking useless. Ballack should have done better with his chance aswell. But as I said, a good win, Roll on Apeol.

Just got back from the game now, a very frustrating win but still a win at the end of the day. Very annoyed they took my camera off me and said i cant take photos because UEFA do not allow it, fucking tossers...

WTF?!Really?Thats a bit petty

Tense game esp at the end how they didnt score I dont know.The rain didnt help but hey we got there in the end good ole Nico :D

The ref though bloody hell he was whistle happy!!

Lights going out was a bit ooooooooo

Probably for the good.