BlueLion.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech cant seem to buy a clean sheet atm

turnbbull may have a future after all.

:fainthv9:

That's a shame cos none of the goals have really been Cech's fault with the exception of yesterday's.  Anyway, some of the matches that Turnbull's played for the reserves have been horrific, so what are you playing at?

Seen the highlights,great goal from Drogba and bloody good throw in from Beletti..only thing a bit wtf about was Kalous booking..is that a new rule that they just made up there and then?! Like they were saying on goals on sunday he werent standing directly in front of the bloke

A lot of the streams weren't too good anyway ray! im going to watch it on motd aswell! can't wait to see it

You'll never guess what's happened, cause MOTD was on so late yesterday, I thought i'd record it this morning. Just gone to watch the playback in my bedroom, and the picture started to move up and down and the sound was distorted. I took the tape into my dads room to try it on there and it's now got stuck in the machine and can't get it out. Of course you can't get it on Iplayer which is flaming typical...help.... :mad: Do you think someones trying to tell me something.....?

Yeah, it was a great result. It was always going to be a tough challenge for us, as I said previous to the game. As Jim said, Drogba's goal was fantastic. A great glimse of strength to turn the defender almost inside out, and then an electric finish with his 'weak foot' once he caught sight of the goal.

Well, I think Malouda's out to prove Kid British wrong. "You can't win the league with players like Kalou and Malouda"... My arse. :D

You'll never guess what's happened, cause MOTD was on so late yesterday, I thought i'd record it this morning. Just gone to watch the playback in my bedroom, and the picture started to move up and down and the sound was distorted. I took the tape into my dads room to try it on there and it's now got stuck in the machine and can't get it out. Of course you can't get it on Iplayer which is flaming typical...help.... :mad: Do you think someones trying to tell me something.....?

http://09cfcgoals.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/200910-pl05-stoke-city-1-2-Chelsea/

There you go Ray :D