Stoke vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am going to buy a laptop as I couldn't get on line during the match, really gutted. Sounds as though it was a good game. Will have to watch highlights on MOTD tonight.

A lot of the streams weren't too good anyway ray! im going to watch it on motd aswell! can't wait to see it

A lot of the streams weren't too good anyway ray! im going to watch it on motd aswell! can't wait to see it

Yeah hopefully they'll show all the good bits. Definitely need to be where the action is as I know I can enjoy it so much more when amongst like minded people or I guess i'll have to go to the pub and watch it and get pissed :lol: . Roll on Porto is all I can say.

Am going to buy a laptop as I couldn't get on line during the match, really gutted. Sounds as though it was a good game. Will have to watch highlights on MOTD tonight.

The streams were bad today and it wasn't a good game. It was quite frustrating so I'm really, really happy we won. blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Yeah hopefully they'll show all the good bits. Definitely need to be where the action is as I know I can enjoy it so much more when amongst like minded people or I guess i'll have to go to the pub and watch it and get pissed :lol: . Roll on Porto is all I can say.

haha i can never go to the pub and watch it..well i could but i'd end up getting a load of abuse from all the united and liverpool supporters round here!!

WOW what a game, i was at the game and the atmosphere was amazing. When we scored that winner i was on top of the chairs going crazy, mind you im on crutches, i was struggling and was in alot of pain but it was well worth it hahaha. Very Very happy with the result as stoke parked the bus for alot of the game.

Good win 100% Record continues, bring on porto! blue%20scalf.gif

Lol at half time i logged onto talkchelsea on my iphone and i was showing all the Chelsea fans the site. Most fans i spoke too were already cfcnet members. I went mental as mental could be i was hugging people i had never met before lol.

If any of you have problems watching streams from Adthe, Ustream or JTV you should download sopcast. All the links for sopcast can be found on Myp2p.

I've used it for 3-4 years for watching Chelsea games and they're 99% reliable. No jumping, clear picture, no chat room, etc....just the game.