Darijo Srna

the wes

Weren't you absolutely for us signing a David Luiz...A defender? Bit hypocritical isn't it?

I was at first when our defence couldn't shape up during pre-season, but that was before the season had even started. Chelsea have looked more solid in defence, against WBA and Wigan, and knowing we have quality back up, it's no surprise we don't need anyone.

I guess Carlo knows what he's doing in signing up Srna, if he does

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got more than enough cover at RB and even if this spells Ferreira's end Srna is too old/expensive to be a 3rd choise back-up.

But we've done more stupid things in this transfer window so I won't be surprised.

in my eyes we don`t "need" a defender...but in my eyes, we also don`t have to win atleast one of the 3 major trophies we play in every season.

i have a feeling somehow tho that plenty of the people who don`t want him, would still throw a "wendy" if we don`t win PL,CL etc...without him.

in my eyes we don`t "need" a defender...but in my eyes, we also don`t have to win atleast one of the 3 major trophies we play in every season.

i have a feeling somehow tho that plenty of the people who don`t want him, would still throw a "wendy" if we don`t win PL,CL etc...without him.

I expect us to win at least one of the three domestic trophies ,,,but have learned that sometimes we will be disappointed ..supported the

blues too long not to know things can go wrong ...but also remember the joy of promotion to the top league and success in the members cup ..

back to back doubles would be a dream K T B F F H

I expect us to win at least one of the three domestic trophies ,,,but have learned that sometimes we will be disappointed ..supported the

blues too long not to know things can go wrong ...but also remember the joy of promotion to the top league and success in the members cup ..

back to back doubles would be a dream K T B F F H

wasn`t replying to you in particular Zola..would have quoted you if i was(just so you and others know) i`ve been awake for over 30 hours,so tried to keep it short by using a sweeping generalization to try and cover a few comments made over a few posts in this thread, along with ones in others by various people.

basically surrounding the lack of trust in Carlo...if Roman came on a CFC fan site to find out who to buy....Kakuta would never have been discovered by Chelsea,Essien and Drogba wouldn`t have been bought because they weren`t proven in a big league so their prices would have been too much,Aguero would be bought for £40M and on £160,000 a week and balls to the financial future..Ashley Cole wouldn`t have been bought because we didn`t need him as we already had Bridge,Robben wouldn`t have been bought because we had Duff, Ivanovic wouldn`t have been bought because he`s always played in a weak league,Cech wouldn`t have been bought because we already had Cudicini,Anelka would never have been bought because he has a reputation as a sulker etc...

if you hire Michelangelo to paint a masterpiece on your ceiling and you have no experience of painting masterpieces on ceilings, you don`t tell him what he does or does not need to do it...you trust him and let him get on with it and although i`m not saying we should just sit back and make no comments of disagreement on anything Carlo does..just a little more faith and realization that he is far more equipped to tell what we do and do not need than anyone of us, from time to time...would make a refreshing change.

if i was our manager and felt we needed an extra defender i would go for Serdar Tasci (a CB/RB like Ivanovic) rather than Srna..but it`s Carlo`s call and if Srna is his man,then so be it and i hope he`s successful in buying him...because if he don`t get the tools he believes he needs,it`s his head on the block if it goes tits up, not us.

again..that last comment back in the other post wasn`t aimed at anyone in particular..just speaking in general.

right off to bed now for me methinks....:zip:

No prob ...sleep well..but dont do a Furyk ...golfers will understand

oh well,i just gotta stay awake for the draw haven`t i..of all days to have it. lol

ah,will have to google that one later...i only like crazy golf..well until i get to the bastard windwill... :unsure:

oh well,i just gotta stay awake for the draw haven`t i..of all days to have it. lol

ah,will have to google that one later...i only like crazy golf..well until i get to the bastard windwill... :unsure:

draw almost put me to sleep till zola appeared

• 3 weeks later...

even tho Mancienne has gone STILL DONT WANT SRNA

Totally agree!! I'd rather we had Ivanovic and Bosingwa as right backs, and Ferreira as a third option. We don't need anyone else. Unless Srna plans to be a second choice to Anelka, which isn't really good for him, particularly if he's built as a first choice starter.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You