Darijo Srna

the wes

The agent of Shakhtar Donetsk winger Darijo Srna has revealed a move to England is on.

Srna has been linked with Chelsea and Tottenham and Igor Stimac said: "But if a transfer happens, than my prediction is that he will not move to Barcelona. It is more likely that he will sign for club from England.

"We are talking about a club, which is right now selling a right-winger and the coach is just in love with Srna's style of play."

tribalfootball.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's the captain of Shakhtar Donetsk, and a regular with the Croatia National Team. He led Shakhtar to UEFA Cup glory last season.

Only problem .... he's 27

So, if he is good, still has the juice left and can be a useful player, then he could be a great buy. I think fans here are a bit too obsessed by getting very young players

Great player. Absolutely brilliant. Didn't know he was 27, though, thought he was in his thirties. Would be a good signing, I think he'd be great for us. Truly excellent dribbler and has a shot and a half on him.

So, if he is good, still has the juice left and can be a useful player, then he could be a great buy. I think fans here are a bit too obsessed by getting very young players

I reckon 28 is the oldest we should buy

"We are talking about a club, which is right now selling a right-winger and the coach is just in love with Srna's style of play."

Sounds more like he's moving to Spurs?! Where right winger = David Bentley.

Srna was one of the biggest talents on Balkan in last 5-6 years, maybe his problem was movin to Shahtjor from Hajduk Split and there he get himself injured...but he is great great layer can play as a middfilder or even right defender....and his free kicks are sooooo good!!

• 3 months later...

Chelsea are lining up a £10million January bid for Shakhtar Donetsk right-back Darijo Srna.

The 27-year-old defender is under contract until 2011 but, according to the Evening Standard, the Ukrainians will not stand in his way as the Blues have already made contact about the player.

The Croatia international, who has been at Shakhtar since 2003, said: 'The truth is I have two definite offers from top clubs in Europe, but I cannot name them. That would not be right.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1235028/Chelsea-set-make-10m-bid-Shakhtar-Donetsks-rampaging-right-Darijo-Srna.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0ZO7T0KJS

• 5 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You