Darijo Srna

the wes

Dunno about this,we've already got Bane and Boringwa at RB and I don't think he'll slot in the midfield.20mil for a squad player is way too much,and this won't exactly help our youngsters getting changes.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be disappointed if he really comes. It probably means Bosingwa/Ivanovic will be leaving?

Heck I still prefer Bosingwa for our RB.

Furthermore we got youngsters, Sam Hutchingson!

Now Belletti's gone we need a fifth again.

lolz.

I don't recall seeing much of Srna but if he's a good dribbler and he can play right midfield, and most importantly if Carlo wants him at Chelsea then I'd be more than happy to see him sign.

Depends what you class Ivanovic as, really. I'd much rather see him at CB (preferably alongside Alex but since Terry won't be dropped due to him holding the captaincy I can't see that happening). Srna can play on the wing as well.

We don't really need him... unless Bosingwa wants to leave.

I think people are forgetting he is also a winger. He would be able to provide cover at right back if Bosingwa gets injured and also play on the wing. He's a very versatile player that would be able to cover those positions well, a lot like Zhirkov. I'd be very happy to have him.

And who's to say he isn't there to cover Stoch, if anything it's good to have a big squad where you can swap players around and have every position covered with a player at the same level.

Paying 16m for a player to cover... that is not really the way Chelsea want to go into, right? Then our figures will never been green.

The same goes for Zhrikov, he is a wonderful player, absolutely fantastic player, but I hate to see him sitting and warming the bench when we paid a fairly large amount of monies for his transfer.

Paying 16m for a player to cover... that is not really the way Chelsea want to go into, right? Then our figures will never been green.

The same goes for Zhrikov, he is a wonderful player, absolutely fantastic player, but I hate to see him sitting and warming the bench when we paid a fairly large amount of monies for his transfer.

But when you have someone there to cover another player you want them to be able to perform as good as the player you've just lost.

That is true, but with two years left before the 'financial fair play' rules come in Roman needs to spend while he still can!!

I think you guys are forgetting that we'll say goodbye in summer to Belletti and probably Ferreira, so what happens if Bosingwa gets another long injury and Ivanovic gets even 2 weeks injury in the week when we'll have to play CL? You want to play Hutchinson than?

@edit

We already said goodbye to Belletti which leaves us with Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Ferreira and Hutchinson...

Edited by Manuf

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You