Fans on here

Shane

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of fans on here basing the team when go a goal down? Its happened against Reading (People saying we're going to win fuck all because of it), Man United, Hull, and Sunderland.

I thought that the whole concept of supporting a club is you beleive in them, When they go 1 down you think they'll come back, Your heart says they will but your head doesn't. You don't start slating the team, The formation and the manager. Even if we lost the game against Hull, We had the chances to win it, So I would have said Ancelloti did a good job, He isn't Anelka, Drogba etc, He can't tell the players how to finish.

So I would advise some fans to start believing in the team and not slate them at every oppurtuinty, The Premiership is a Maraton, Not a sprint.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of fans on here basing the team when go a goal down? Its happened against Reading (People saying we're going to win fuck all because of it), Man United, Hull, and Sunderland.

I thought that the whole concept of supporting a club is you beleive in them, When they go 1 down you think they'll come back, Your heart says they will but your head doesn't. You don't start slating the team, The formation and the manager. Even if we lost the game against Hull, We had the chances to win it, So I would have said Ancelloti did a good job, He isn't Anelka, Drogba etc, He can't tell the players how to finish.

So I would advise some fans to start believing in the team and not slate them at every oppurtuinty, The Premiership is a Maraton, Not a sprint.

Nature of football supporting i am afraid, it's either 1 extreme or the other. There is no inbetween.

Agree 100% Shane , ironically in all of those games you just mentioned we didnt lose any of them and came back from behind , the last 3 we have ended up winning.

Im delighted with the way we are playing under Ancelotti , its a really nice pass and move type game and we are controlling each game we play.

100% agree with you there

I can see what yopu're getting at, but I'd be more concerned if we went a goal down and didnt get back into the game. We're all aware of the fighting qualities we have within our squad. Imo theres none better in the league.

Yes but IMO, If Liverpool went 1 goal behind in the games the drew last season, They would have won the league easily, It gives you a kick up the arse.

Most of the time we go behind early on, Which is better than going behind in the 86th minute.

Aboslutely agree with you. Its a natural instinct to criticise your team but some people on this forum go too far. I hear enough abuse of our own players and team from other supporters so no one wants to hear their own supporters agreeing. Theres been an awful lot of slating of players by fans on this who tend to pick on one of two in particular , recently Kalou who does not in my mind deserve it. It was the same last season with Malouda.

Edited by ForeverBlue22

as I said in the match thread ...3 letters to them

K T F

totally agree------every time some t*t runs the team or manager down during a game,should be banned for a week from this site---they are just those type of supporters who will be following citeh in a few years ,should they come up on the rails with the top 4

remember k t f

In my mind they're not proper supporters if they put the team down. I'm just starting out as a supporter and I've already made a pledge that I will support the team through the good and bad times, otherwise what's the point of being a supporter?

I guess its just passion, no one likes it when their team goes down, and sometimes you just let emotion get the better of you. And when you look back at it, it does seem silly..

How is slating the team at every oppurtuinty passion? The only time I can remember when the more senior members were slating the time was the 3-0 against United, when we deserved it, But now when we go 1-0 down before 30 minutes people writing us off for the league is riduclous.

How is slating the team at every oppurtuinty passion? The only time I can remember when the more senior members were slating the time was the 3-0 against United, when we deserved it, But now when we go 1-0 down before 30 minutes people writing us off for the league is riduclous.

Not saying its good, but im saying its the emotion that runs high, its not like they mean it properly.. Its always calm after a while....

SPOT ON SHANE!

I'm getting really sick of people posting stupid stuff like Ancellotti is gonna get sacked he is the new scolari and start moaning when we go a goal down. Yes its frustrating to go down but it always gives us a kick up the arse.

These people are soon singing the players and managers praises when we're winning

Edited by Kez