Fulham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Fulham vs Chelsea

Hull-Essien.jpg

Fulham host Chelsea in the West London derby.

Both teams deservedly won their opening fixtures; Fulham winning 1-0 away to struggling Portsmouth whilst Chelsea eventually triumphed 2-1 against Phil Brown's Hull. A Clint Dempsey double denied the Blues all three points in December but a 3-1 hammering at Stamford Bridge under the guidance of Guus Hiddink saw the Blues go one goal up with just 51 seconds on the clock. A repeat performance would certainly put Chelsea in a favourable early position in the Premier League.

Match chat here.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Brighton last year getting updates on my phone, '2-2 Dempsey 90' ruined the day big style. They play a decent style of football and that might help us a bit. They have come an extremely long way in the last 18 months. Comfortable win i feel however, we need to get good early points on the board.

This game gets interesting now as we've won both our first 2 games, a 3rd win in a row would be a tremendous start and a real base to build on. I feel as though we should win, decent slick surface, they pass the ball around well and it should be a good game. Can't wait til sunday now, just can't wait.

Fulham are a decent side now, but i am still confident of us going there and getting a good result. The players are working hard and playing well, and with the quality of players we have we can go there and do the biz.

Something tells me its gonna be Drogs n Danny up front for his game. Seems to me like Don Carletto is trying out all his players bar the regulars (Cech, Ash, Terry, Lampsy, Ess n Drogs) in a rotation basis to find who is the best probably... !!

belleti and alex should be back

zhirkov should be back for the burnley game and joe and paulo in a couple weeks

i would like to see sheva and studge play at leasthalf an hour

keep the midfield the same as the sunderland game or have malouda instead of ballack

-----------essien-----------

lampard--------------malouda

------------deco------------

Edited by millzy_chelsea_fan

belleti and alex should be back

zhirkov should be back for the burnley game and joe and paulo in a couple weeks

i would like to see sheva and studge play at leasthalf an hour

keep the midfield the same as the sunderland game or have malouda instead of ballack

-----------essien-----------

lampard--------------malouda

------------deco------------

this makes me so happy :fainthv9:

Jesus Cole is coming back!!! (eventually)