My First Chelsea Game :D

Steve

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm sure you'll have a good time as I did yesterday at Wembley, just make sure you sing loud and clear till the game is done. I've got a ticket for this game and will be in West Stand Lower.

lol hahaha thats exactly what it is. So probably not than? Because i was looking on the website and it doesn't say anything about it.

I duno I dont seem why not mean not like really your gana think lets lob a camera at the players..but yeh I'd email and check but sure theres been people with huge cameras there before :S

Randon question.What is in the member pack this season?One from just gone was crap!Key ring and a DVD of what we could've won but didnt.

Edited by Laylabelle

I duno I dont seem why not mean not like really your gana think lets lob a camera at the players..but yeh I'd email and check but sure theres been people with huge cameras there before :S

Randon question.What is in the member pack this season?One from just gone was crap!Key ring and a DVD of what we could've won but didnt.

DVD of the season and some other funny stuff + a free scarf, low quality scarf but says true blue on it, good for a room

title.jpg

Thats my camera there. I did email the club about it, and basically said i have a canon slr digital camera. "If i was to bring that to the games and the stadium tours, will i be allowed to take photos"

There reply was this:

Hi There

On a match day we do not do stadium tours, however you can attend.

Kind Regards

Tunji Adefeso

I am convinced that these people do not do there jobs properly because every time i email them i get replies with no information that i ask...

DVD of the season and some other funny stuff + a free scarf, low quality scarf but says true blue on it, good for a room

Yep thats exactly what i ordered but i still have not received it. But i do know a few people that have so i guess ill just have to wait.

title.jpg

Thats my camera there. I did email the club about it, and basically said i have a canon slr digital camera. "If i was to bring that to the games and the stadium tours, will i be allowed to take photos"

There reply was this:

Hi There

Kind Regards

Tunji Adefeso

I am convinced that these people do not do there jobs properly because every time i email them i get replies with no information that i ask...

Complain and try and get some free tickets or merchandise! :P

There reply was this:

Hi There

Kind Regards

Tunji Adefeso

Chelsea help desk........

computer_says_no_7mvv.jpg

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

I e-mailed them about membership cards last season cause i hadnt received mine within 28 days, Charlotte e-mailed me back to say they were in the process of being sent out, then max e-mailed back saying he'd reset my password so it should work fine now... doh.gif

Sounds like a bunch of idiots working for the club.