Reading vs Chelsea

Too the point - I'll be there £5 student ticket what is all your excuses for not going!?!?!? Reading AWAY is a banging little away day will be drinking in the town centre the minute the pub opens while you lot will be on some freeview website watching it in your bedrooms i suppose.. CFC GATE 16 - FUCK EM ALL

Who the hell are you ?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GATE 16 MHL CFC LOYAL

You're c00l.

Luckily for us Hunt isn't playing then. Tom, I think we've got decent youthful back-up but nowhere near as good as United's or Arsenal's. Hopefully they'll get a few more performances under Ancelotti in the Carling Cup or lesser FA Cup matches.

Edited by Cameron

You're c00l.

Luckily for us Hunt isn't playing then. Tom, I think we've got decent youthful back-up but nowhere near as good as United's or Arsenal's. Hopefully they'll get a few more performances under Ancelotti in the Carling Cup or lesser FA Cup matches.

STEPHEN HUNT ATTEMPTED MURDERER

STEPHEN HUNT ATTEMPTED MURDERER etc

STEPHEN HUNT ATTEMPTED MURDERER etc

So we've just established that he won't be playing, and you're still going to waste your breath singing songs about him? Smart.

Massive claim you've just made there as well.

Regarding Hunt

I don't think he intended to break Cech's skull, but I do think he intended to clatter him, so he has to be taken fully into account.

But I seriously think we should all move on, it's rather pathetic.

As for the game, we should be winning by at least a 2 goal margin preferably more, and we should be using a sort of first team now in preparation for next weekend.

Regarding Hunt

I don't think he intended to break Cech's skull, but I do think he intended to clatter him, so he has to be taken fully into account.

But I seriously think we should all move on, it's rather pathetic.

As for the game, we should be winning by at least a 2 goal margin preferably more, and we should be using a sort of first team now in preparation for next weekend.

We should be looking to start with a sort of first team we have in plan for the United game I think too, and then make a number of subs in the second half. It would be nice to see Ballack and Joe Cole play as well, after missing the America tour.

This summer has gone really quick it feels like just yesterday we were at wembley.

Something like 5000 tickets sold it's gonna be quality. Chelsea here, Chelsea there...

Yeah, we sold over 4000 tickets or something and we're taking the whole of the South Stand. Doesn't appear that Reading have sold out the other three stands though, which is a little bit of a shame.

Too the point - I'll be there £5 student ticket what is all your excuses for not going!?!?!? Reading AWAY is a banging little away day will be drinking in the town centre the minute the pub opens while you lot will be on some freeview website watching it in your bedrooms i suppose.. CFC GATE 16 - FUCK EM ALL

That's a pretty sweeping statement you've just made, and one I find very offensive. How dare you come on here on question our support to this club? The majority of us here are faithful Blues fans, and a lot of us don't have the luxury of getting to Reading for the game tomorrow.

That's a pretty sweeping statement you've just made, and one I find very offensive. How dare you come on here on question our support to this club? The majority of us here are faithful Blues fans, and a lot of us don't have the luxury of getting to Reading for the game tomorrow.

Hahaha! Come on mate its even 45 mins on the SLOW train from Paddington. If you can go to the bridge im sure you can make the extra hours journey to Reading. MUG

Hahaha! Come on mate its even 45 mins on the SLOW train from Paddington. If you can go to the bridge im sure you can make the extra hours journey to Reading. MUG

You've got your tickets, go and enjoy it, you don't need to then start critcising others who don't have tickets to the game 'ard.

Edited by Cameron

There's only one person acting like a mug in this thread, and it isn't me.

Reading will be without Stephen Hunt for this Saturday's pre-season friendly against Chelsea.

The man who fractured Petr Cech's skull after a clash in 2006 has not recovered from a groin strain in time to face the Blues at the Madejski Stadium tomorrow.

Hunt the Cunt......