Reading vs Chelsea

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with you. I believe Hunt did this on purpose. Surly not to cause that much of an impact to risk his life but enough to show he was there. If you watch the video he has so much time to get out of the way of cech. He would of jumped over him or even just run to the side but instead he put a knee down and went straight into cechs head. I will never forgive him for that. He deserves everything he gets!!!

And why on earth would you think Hunt would do something like that out of malice? Undoubtedly, he'll get booed on Saturday, but I would much rather we spend our time cheering Cech instead. That won't happen though.

I hate to spoil the fun of this topic....But Hunt is transfer listed by Reading....Rodgers does not what him in his team....Which im guessing is because of all the Cech stuff...And i dont blame him! He's into feildy a team of their wonderkids as he was youth team managers at Reading before he joined the Chelsea set up. Hopefully we will field a mixture of teams...With our proper ideal starting 11 playing maybe an hour 55 minutes at least...Then the younger players coming on. It is me...Or does all of a sudden our squad look really organised in structure...We literally have great young players in back up for every area of our team...Goalkeeper...Turnbull...Defence...Mancienne...Hutchinson...Midfield...Mikel...Sinclair....Stikers...Sturridge...Di Santo! It looks pretty good to me!!

Thats the question isnt it? No one knows why he would do it but he did...

No one knows why he would do something like that out of malice, because it wasn't out of malice, it was an accident.

I hate to spoil the fun of this topic....But Hunt is transfer listed by Reading....Rodgers does not what him in his team....Which im guessing is because of all the Cech stuff...And i dont blame him! He's into feildy a team of their wonderkids as he was youth team managers at Reading before he joined the Chelsea set up. Hopefully we will field a mixture of teams...With our proper ideal starting 11 playing maybe an hour 55 minutes at least...Then the younger players coming on. It is me...Or does all of a sudden our squad look really organised in structure...We literally have great young players in back up for every area of our team...Goalkeeper...Turnbull...Defence...Mancienne...Hutchinson...Midfield...Mikel...Sinclair....Stikers...Sturridge...Di Santo! It looks pretty good to me!!

Stephen Hunt is one of the best players in the Championship. It's him that wants to leave, rather than Rodgers not wanting him in the team. He has said though that he won't stand in the way of a move, because if he was to, it'd be to a Premier League side where he could further his career more so than at Reading and they'd get a pretty good fee for him too.

I would hope that we start with a better team than the one listed, and i'm sure we will be.

Cameron don't be fooled by all this accident shit, Hunt is a nasty little snot rag, he could have easily pulled out of that challenge and chose not to. We could have potentially lost two goalkeepers that day. Hunt continues to challenge in that manic way with a fucking smirk as wide as the Blackwall tunnel. Only proving that the 3ft leprechaun is a twat. You say what you like, But I will never forgive him.

Too the point - I'll be there £5 student ticket what is all your excuses for not going!?!?!? Reading AWAY is a banging little away day will be drinking in the town centre the minute the pub opens while you lot will be on some freeview website watching it in your bedrooms i suppose.. CFC GATE 16 - FUCK EM ALL

Too the point - I'll be there £5 student ticket what is all your excuses for not going!?!?!? Reading AWAY is a banging little away day will be drinking in the town centre the minute the pub opens while you lot will be on some freeview website watching it in your bedrooms i suppose.. CFC GATE 16 - FUCK EM ALL

£5 match ticket

£20 return train ticket

My wallet contents: a few silver coins are visible. I'd estimate £2. A maxed out credit card and a maxed out overdraft on my current account :unsure: I wont be attending any matches, or buying ANY CFC merchandise until I can sort my fucking finances out. I imagine a lot of people who are stuck on here watching piss poor quality streams (because they don't have Sky, let alone Chelsea TV) are in a similar situation.

Although if anyones got a spare ticket, and a spare return train ticket from kgx then I'll be there..anyone? ;)

I disagree with you. I believe Hunt did this on purpose. Surly not to cause that much of an impact to risk his life but enough to show he was there. If you watch the video he has so much time to get out of the way of cech. He would of jumped over him or even just run to the side but instead he put a knee down and went straight into cechs head. I will never forgive him for that. He deserves everything he gets!!!

i agree m8

i'll shoot the bastard.................. :lol:

Edited by the wes

Stephen Hunt is a genuily nice guy, There is no way in hell he would do that on purpose. What is booing him going to solve?

Accidents happen in football, Its all part of the parcel of the game, The incident was almost 2 years ago.

No one knows why he would do something like that out of malice, because it wasn't out of malice, it was an accident.

Stephen Hunt is one of the best players in the Championship. It's him that wants to leave, rather than Rodgers not wanting him in the team. He has said though that he won't stand in the way of a move, because if he was to, it'd be to a Premier League side where he could further his career more so than at Reading and they'd get a pretty good fee for him too.

I would hope that we start with a better team than the one listed, and i'm sure we will be.

I think you mis understood what i said about the team i listed...That was me showing what a good Youthful backup team Chelsea have to call on...Not the team i expect to play against Reading. And i appologise about getting the Hunt thing wrong.....Either way he is still not playing because he is injured.