Reading vs Chelsea

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR NOT CUSSING ANYMORE!!! Shhhh lol

That was quite funny, i knew Kalou would score, he always scores in these kinda games lol.... ah u gotta love it.

Edited by OllieCFC

nothing like leaving it to the last minute!!

BlueLion, they can't complain when we aren't losing... they'll be back unfortunately the next time we struggle!

Not our best performance, but obviously he hasn't set his starting lineup yet!

Beaten the Italian Champs, AC Milan who were Runners up and the mexican champs. Beat a decent yank team and drew away to reading and its a disaster lol. Some Chelsea fans bring real shame to the club. Would think we've lost all fukin 5 and scored like 2. Minor hick up but all the goals were lucky. We dominated most of the game. Now onto Wembley which we'll have much more motivation for.....

come on lets face it

we did lose

we do have the chances

but we should have won this comfortably and now we are struggling.

Chelsea seriously needs to work harder.

the midfield is seriously crowded.

Beaten the Italian Champs, AC Milan who were Runners up and the mexican champs. Beat a decent yank team and drew away to reading and its a disaster lol. Some Chelsea fans bring real shame to the club. Would think we've lost all fukin 5 and scored like 2. Minor hick up but all the goals were lucky. We dominated most of the game. Now onto Wembley which we'll have much more motivation for.....

Completely agree. Their goals were both very unfortunate from our point of view, especially with that bounce when Ash tried to control the ball for their first. But I thought our first goal was beautifully crafted by Mikel and finished beautifully by Kalou. I think scoring twice in the last two minutes will give the players a bit of a boost really. Deserved to get something out of the match based on the number of chances we had.

so you finally scored for us....Is it possible for you to post without being completely foul mouthed

Yes, i quite certainly can! Although, i prefer to speak my mind. Tonight's "friendly" proved a few things.

1. We still depend on long balls and Hail Mary shots from outside the box ALOT. Like you all said, this is a trial! Instead of trying to knock them in for 30 yards out, put it through the legs and test your short passing skills.

2. We are not rushing the ball and putting pressure on the keeper from byline crosses (A number of times the ball rolled straight across without a single player getting near it)

3. Deco is still on the field.