Reading vs Chelsea

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of a shit post from me but it says on out ''next game timer'' that we start at 2 pm this must be wrong,since i am sure we play at 15:00.

The clock says to me the game has started.. it tries to work by using the time from our clock, but it still uses the match time in GMT.. so it messes it up ;)

Guys, if you want to watch this game in HQ and a buffer-less stream follow THIS link. Sign up, and in the referrers box make sure you put my username: lazydude then pm the admin saying you want to watch the Chelsea game and you should be able to watch it. The feed will be live at 3pm UK.

Edited by lazydude

Am i the only one wanting a Di Santo hat trick?

Would just love it, that our a brace for both Sturridge and Santo.

Of course any fan would be stupid not to want to see that...

TEAM NEWS: READING V Chelsea Posted on: Sat 01 Aug 2009 Carlo Ancelotti has named a strong team for our last pre-season friendly.

Ricardo Carvalho partners John Terry at the heart of defence, while Branislav Ivanovic moves to right-back.

In midfield, Deco partners Michael Essien in central midfield, with Mikel playing behind and Frank Lampard in front. Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka lead the attack.

Our former reserve team boss Brendan Rodgers includes our very own Ryan Bertrand, whose loan move to the Madejski was finalised yesterday. The youngster is expected to line up on the left of defence. Missing is winger Stephen Hunt, out with a groin strain.

Chelsea will line-up in a 4-4-2 diamond formation as follows:

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

6 Ricardo Carvalho

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

12 John Mikel Obi

5 Michael Essien

20 Deco

8 Frank Lampard

39 Nicolas Anelka

11 Didier Drogba

Substitutes: Ross Turnbull, Alex, José Bosingwa, Juliano Belletti, Florent Malouda, Yuri Zhirkov, Salomon Kalou, Daniel Sturridge

Please note that Chelsea squad numbers used in this game are for pre-season only and may change for the season proper.

Reading: Federici; Rosenior, Cisse, Pearce, Bertrand, Gunnarsson, Tabb, Davies, Long, Kebe, Robson-Kanu

Subs: Armstrong, Hunt, Mooney, Harper, Henry, Church, Karacan, Hamer, Bikey, Sigurdsson.

The referee is Peter Walton.

Chelsea will line-up in a 4-4-2 diamond formation as follows:

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

6 Ricardo Carvalho

26 John Terry©

3 Ashley Cole

12 John Mikel Obi

5 Michael Essien

20 Deco

8 Frank Lampard

39 Nicolas Anelka