Good vibes.

Shane

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season we had a man that had little or none club experience and was only proven as an international manager. You rarley need a 'Plan B' with International management and usually if you have a bad spell you have to wait a long time before your next match or knocked out of the tournment.

Carlo is a two time Champions League winner, a Serie A winner and knows how to be succesfull in Club managment, So he will have to have 'Plan B' and knows how to have Consistency.

I also blame Scolari's lack of club managment for the misuse of Deco, not to play him on the wing. He would be okay in a series of matches like they have in International, But consitency took in and he got injured.

+1

Agree 100%

well .. we'll see :rolleyes:

after what happened last season after an amazing pre-season and a great start to the season anyone has right to doubt another 'been there done that' manager.

LFS failed cause he didn't have a clue about Club Management.

There you go, that's the answer, and that he didn't even manager one club outside of Brazil, which has a totally different style of play.

Has Ancelloti managed a club outside the Italian League?

Dont get excited. Sit back and silently enjoy the season.

But He's still played in the Champions League alot, He knows his Club Football very well, Sure LFS got to a good start, but we were playing Chinese teams then, We've beaten AC Milan and Inter. I reckon Carlo's start has been better despite the smaller winning margin.

The difference to last season is that we did some signings to strengthen our attacking in depth

With Sturridge,Anelka,Drogba,Malouda,Zhirkov,Joe Cole, DiSanto and possibly Kalou and Sinclar we´ll have a good range of diverse attacking players, with the option of Deco and Lamps as supporting central offensive midfielders...

Something we lacked last season was a strong attacking range with playing Anelka upfront only.

I am not getting overexcited over the pre-season and i will hold my breath, but there is one thing i cannot deny: we have a good and strong team.

Edited by diskoviolente

I am one of those "Wait and See" type people as i find vibes can change quite quickly

I agree that everything seems good from the outset but I think anyone who has been a supporter for long enough knows how quickly things can go from 0 to 100 in a short time