Good vibes.

Shane

Well its 26 days since Carlo took charge at the club, and really there has been nothing but good vibes from him. Trying to prevent injurys, Trying to keep key players and it seems he has a great relationship with all the players, Especially Drogba. I also read today that he said managers would be wasting there time to get him into mind games, He is not into that. A really succesfull pre season aswell, I know we have only had 3 matches, But 3 good performances, with players like Drogba, Sturridge, Deco and Ashely Cole playing very well. You can only admire Dider Drogba's two goals against both Milan clubs.

This might mean nothing but in Preseason you see teams like Man United beating Mayalsia 3-2, and Liverpool drawing with Thailand. I think we will roar out of the starting blocks this season.

There seems to be little negativty from the Chelsea camp so far, Hopefully its going to be a succesfull season.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you, and as Carlo has used Di Santo and Sturridge and all the rest of the young players, i think we can hope that they can get good playing time this season. Especially more then last season anyway. I can't wait till the Man Ushited game, that will be his first chance to show if he can secure wins against the big clubs in the EPL aswell as they way he can handle the pressure.

If he can handlle the pressure and can show good signs then i think he will stay longer then scolari. I hope Carlo is our next big manager, as we have one of the best teams in the EPL this year. Poetential, Ambition and Teamwork, that will be our keen talents that i will expect.

last season we received good vibes coming from the team and 'scolari' :rolleyes:

in fact last season's pre-season had even better vibes, scolari was telling jokes, john terry was happier, and scolair won the pre season tournament.

but hopefully Carlo doesn't change the training technique halfway through the season. And doesn't waste good talent, like Scolari did.

As long as Deco isn't persistently played, out of form, as a winger then I'll be happy tbh. There's not much you can do wrong with the quality players available. Even Grant couldn't sink us.

Well its 26 days since Carlo took charge at the club, and really there has been nothing but good vibes from him. Trying to prevent injurys, Trying to keep key players and it seems he has a great relationship with all the players, Especially Drogba. I also read today that he said managers would be wasting there time to get him into mind games, He is not into that. A really succesfull pre season aswell, I know we have only had 3 matches, But 3 good performances, with players like Drogba, Sturridge, Deco and Ashely Cole playing very well. You can only admire Dider Drogba's two goals against both Milan clubs.

This might mean nothing but in Preseason you see teams like Man United beating Mayalsia 3-2, and Liverpool drawing with Thailand. I think we will roar out of the starting blocks this season.

There seems to be little negativty from the Chelsea camp so far, Hopefully its going to be a succesfull season.

We roared out of the starting blocks last season.

We had a good pre season last season. We were swatting teams like one swatts flies. And then fucked up in December and Jan.

I am not gonna get too excited this season. All depends on how Ancelloti uses his Plan B if atall he has any

but hopefully Carlo doesn't change the training technique halfway through the season. And doesn't waste good talent, like Scolari did.

And wait till the last 10 mins to make changes....

Yeh by Decememberr thats really when cracks appeared.We'd lost to Liverpool,drew to Newcastle,played what 4 London derbies and didnt win any and just kinda slid down the table.

And he's got a big game coming up anyway against Man U so see how that goes.Hopfully wont be as bad as last time!That was just a shocker

But yeh so far pre season going pretty well.They seem happy,Drogba seems happy

Just hope it all lasts!!

Last season we had a man that had little or none club experience and was only proven as an international manager. You rarley need a 'Plan B' with International management and usually if you have a bad spell you have to wait a long time before your next match or knocked out of the tournment.

Carlo is a two time Champions League winner, a Serie A winner and knows how to be succesfull in Club managment, So he will have to have 'Plan B' and knows how to have Consistency.

I also blame Scolari's lack of club managment for the misuse of Deco, not to play him on the wing. He would be okay in a series of matches like they have in International, But consitency took in and he got injured.

I think Shane is right on that one.

Also I think a really key difference between this pre season and last pre season is flexibility. Ancelotti has shown already that he is willing to change the shape of the side to suit the game , horses for courses so to speak.

For example he played a diamond in his opening game , I missed the Inter game because of net problems so I cant comment on that but against AC Milan he then went with something that resembled a 4-2-2-2. I never had faith in Scolari , however in Ancelotti we have a manager who is not only willing to adjust systems to suit games but also a manager who is ABLE to adjust systems to suit the games we are in. Add Zhirkov and Sturridge into the squad and I think we have a much better chance going into next season than last.

Hence the reason Alex Ferguson has failed so badly at United over the last 20 years.

what are you on about lmao..

8 seasons and only one league title for ancelotti is miles away from the amount of trophy's Ferguson has won for united.