3rd Captain?

Who should be the third Captain of Chelsea?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one option

• 1. Cech
    • 3. A.Cole
    • 5. Essien
    • 6. Carvalho
    • 10. J.Cole
    • 11. Drogba
    • 13. Ballack
    • 19. Ferreira
    • Other

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People say Ballack, but is he guaranteed a starting place? Agreed he may start in absense of Terry n Lamps but Drogba is a player who is one of the first names on the team sheet and he needs to be praised and given confidence. A Captaincy band would make him perform well and stop moaning.

Defiantly Ballack or Drogba.

They both have alot of experience in being a captain as they both captain there country. If ballack was playing than i would defiantly choose him before drogba.

Drogba can sometimes lose it in games and become uninterested. But im sure if he was put under the pressure of being captain he would do a good job of it.

I don't think the vice captains job suits Frank, I think he tends to have a poorer game whilst deputising for JT. If it were my choice, I would pick JT 1st, Ballack 2nd (I believe the extra responsibility would enhance his game) 3rd Michael Essien.

Really? I think he really steps up his game when Terry is out of the side. He's unbeaten as Captain, as well ;) Games like the Stoke home fixture and Liverpool at the Bridge in the Champions League show he has great leadership qualities.

If Lamps was to retire and Terry was to goto Man City :P Id have Cech as my Captain for a long term. Because Cech is a calm headed guy and he can have a great view of the team's organization standing between the posts. He can also organize the defenses....

People say Ballack, but is he guaranteed a starting place?

No.But if Lamps will not play in match,Ballack almost 100% will be.Because we don't have more quality players on this position.

Edited by Gleb