Noel Gallagher: I don't want Terry

the wes

Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher has exclusively told F365 that he doesn't want Man City to sign John Terry because he's a Cockney cry baby.

City might be willing to shell out £30m for the England captain but massive fan Gallagher would rather they signed Joleon Lescott.

"I don't like John Terry and I never have," Gallagher told F365. "He's got funny eyes and he's a cry baby.

"He's also a Cockney and he'd absolutely be coming just for the money."

Gallagher would also pass on a move for Emmenual Adebayor, saying: "I hope it falls through.

"I have always had a great dislike for Adebayor. I don't like all that silly dancing by the corner flag - I prefer a swift handshake and back to the game.

"We've got Roque Santa Cruz who can do a job in the same position."

When asked which footballer Mark Hughes should target next, Gallagher said pragmatically: "Joleon Lescott - he's a good centre half who's getting better. Either him or Matty Upson would do for me."

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as If Robinho, Tevez, Barry and others have come to play for Pride and Champions League....

Fucking Crack Addict.....

So true, how come every City player looks like they are on crack? Besides SWP. :P