This could end like last summer

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Bojan is as good as he is made up to be.. He may be looking good in a Barca team full of play makers !! But Aguero is miles better.. Its a no brainer.. We should seal the deal for Kun bfor SAF changes his mind again and thinks he cud spend sum of the remaining cash frm Ronaldo's sale on Kun...

If we are talking marquee signings then the only semi realistic options are Villa, Ribery, Pato and Aguero. All going to be VERY VERY hard to sign for different reasons. Aguero seems to be the most realistic option considering he has a release fee in his contract, but time will tell on this one.

i think any one of MIDFIELDERS-a.young, j.gutierez(low price but good option), X.alonso,

sneijder, robben, STRIKERS- bojan, aguero, pato, v.love(low price) DEFENDERS- ((IF TERRY LEAVES THEN ONLY))

m.richrds, s.taylor(low price), P.mexes,

I think you are all missing the point of this topic, you have all mentioned Pato and Aguero, yes they are great players and what we need but realistically can we actually sign either of these players and my opinion is no. The same goes for Ribery and Villa and therefore I dont believe there are any "Marquee"players left for us to sign, unless you would put Sneijder in that category, who I believe is the best of the lot as far as Chelsea is concerned.

Robbie Savage.

Aguero for me, and yes I do think the deal could be done. Roman will eventually pull out the stops to get his man, he didn't like losing out on Robinho last year.

Aguero for me, and yes I do think the deal could be done. Roman will eventually pull out the stops to get his man, he didn't like losing out on Robinho last year.

I have to agree that this is the only one that we have a smal chance at because of his buy out clause, although I dont think we will need to bid as high as that to get him. The question is whether we are willing to pay in excess of 40 mil and then pay his high wage demands

I think (and hope) we may end up with Aguero. Although i also feel we have a list we are working down, trying to get our top target first and then so on. I think we are going Pato, Ribery, Villa, Aguero......

Of course we could up with none of them...

^ not really

milan will never sell pato, and ribery will cost too much.

Bojan & Wesley Sneijder are the players we need to sign.

I dont think people are grasping this concept that Ribery and Pato are not for sale end of story. I definately think we should look at Sneijder, Bojan i dont really agree with.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You