David Beckham

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have been alerted by David Beckham's admission that he does not know if he will return to AC Milan.

The former England captain had been expected to link up with AC Milan once the MLS season ends. Beckham is currently under contract with LA Galaxy but it is largely expected that he will return to Europe as soon as his commitments in the MLS are over.

However, Carlo Ancelotti has now switched from AC Milan to Chelsea and Beckham has admitted he doesn't know whether Leonardo, the new Rossoneri boss, has him in his plans for next season.

"I don't know," said Beckham when asked about his future. "In the next few months, we will have to wait and see. There is nothing definite at all.

"I've got a break of four weeks. I don't go back to LA Galaxy until the 10th-11th July and I'll start playing then.

"I'll get a couple of weeks rest and then start training again.

"I am going back to Galaxy to finish off the season and then in December I'll see where I go, whether it be Milan or somewhere else I'll have to wait and see."

Beckham's comments have alerted the likes of Spurs and Chelsea, who could bring the 34-year-old back to the Premier League as he bids to become a part of Fabio Capello's plans for the World Cup in South Africa.

Beckham would be a brilliant supersub for Chelsea........

To be honest, if Ballack hadn't signed a new contract, I'd have loved for Beckham to have come here as a squad player as I still believe he's a great player. However, now Ballack's signed a new contract, I doubt Beckham will be joing us.

the amount of money we would make from merchandise and new fans from america etc who go crazy for beckham it would be good business to sign him and give him a shot.

i agree with terminator x by bringing him Chelsea can attract new fans. and whatever money Chelsea will get by the sale of merchandise Chelsea can use it to pay debts and can be self sufficient in recent years. thats the reason why we want big(name) players.

I'd still class him as one of the best English footballers around today.

If Deco is to go, I would definitely like to see him playing for Chelsea. Like people have said, although his wages would be high; he'd be a good player for us, and would bring in a lot of revenue via the sales of merchandise, etc.

the amount of money we would make from merchandise and new fans from america etc who go crazy for beckham it would be good business to sign him and give him a shot.

i agree with terminator x by bringing him Chelsea can attract new fans.

Screw new fans, they'd all be shit glory hunters that know fuck all about football anyway.

We don't need to buy players to sell merchandise and make new fans.

Revenue revenue revenue

how else do you think we would pay back Roman his 350m debt?

Ronaldo/Beckham/Kaka > > New Fans >> Revenue > > Debt Reduction

OR, OR OR

Win Titles > > New Fans > > Revenue > > Debt Reduction.

Either ways I dont want us to bring Beckham in.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You