Next Chelsea Manager

Firstly, the CL final is down to Steve Clarke and some of the players.

Second : We don´t need to get Ancelotti when there is the chance to get O´Neill. He knows the English game from kind of an underdog position and did good with it. Give him a good squad like ours and he will do good. Do it before Manu snatches him from our nose.

Just because we have an healthy owner doesn´t mean we have to get a very big name i think

Well said that man :tiphat:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would saw off my left nut for O'Neill, fantastic manager. I would be wary of him leaving Villa for us, and some idiots booing him because he used to manage Celtic.

Steve Bruce has done a good job at Wigan, I wouldn't say no to him either.

agree with diskoviolent, We don't need a big name. This time, I want the manager to stay for 5 or more years.

Why would we want a manager who finished miles behind Jose in Italy this season?

Steve Bruce is a blinding suggestion, I'm still in favour of Moyes or O'Neill though.

What about Redknapp??? Wouldn't dream of it myself, But it would at least royally piss off the Yiddo's :lol:

:lol:

is that a joke? look at the aquad differences, milan have a much less superior squad to inter....

you seriously rate o'neill or moyes over a coach that has recently won the champions league.

Firstly, the CL final is down to Steve Clarke and some of the players.

Second : We don´t need to get Ancelotti when there is the chance to get O´Neill. He knows the English game from kind of an underdog position and did good with it. Give him a good squad like ours and he will do good. Do it before Manu snatches him from our nose.

Just because we have an healthy owner doesn´t mean we have to get a very big name i think

Last year more than 50% of the fans were saying Mark Huges, and we saw how inept he was when it came to handling big personalities. MON is a good coach. But there is an oceans gap between being good and being great. Great coaches know how to handle big personalities. Hiddink, Mourinho, showed us that while Scolari was an epic fail.

Hence, No Thanks for MON.

I am having second thoughts on Carlo Ancelloti. For 7 years, he has managed a team selected by Galliani and Bersculoni. He has a very little say in transfers and yet with whatever team was given to him, he won 2 Champions League and almost won another if it wasnt for the epic comeback by Liverpool. 3 Champions league finals in 7 seasons. Plus has won a scudetto and finsihed 2nd in 5 seasons out of 7.

My only concern is his english. How will he drive the players on. We saw how the communication gap brought the downfall of Scolari. If he can spur the teams in half time with hs english, and converse his tactics articulately, Ill be happy to have hiim.

Edited by warnie_666

I am having second thoughts on Carlo Ancelloti. For 7 years, he has managed a team selected by Galliani and Bersculoni. He has a very little say in transfers and yet with whatever team was given to him, he won 2 Champions League and almost won another if it wasnt for the epic comeback by Liverpool. 3 Champions league finals in 7 seasons. Plus has won a scudetto and finsihed 2nd in 5 seasons out of 7.

My only concern is his english. How will he drive the players on. We saw how the communication gap brought the downfall of Scolari. If he can spur the teams in half time with hs english, and converse his tactics articulately, Ill be happy to have hiim.

I have to agree completely with this, Ancellotti manages some of the worlds very best players and you hardly seem to hear them complain, in fact most of them absolutely love Milan. So he can manage the egos. He has an incredible record in the Champions League. To be honest there arent many better managers out there that are actually available. The problem if you bring in someone like Steve Bruce or Martin O'Neill is that they have no experience of managing on the the biggest clubs in the world in teh biggest competions. We need a manager that knows how clubs like these work.