Ronaldinho

DavidEU

already got enough midfield players, far as im concerned he can get fucked.. id like him at the club... but i wouldnt want rid of any midfielders tbh...i wouldn't waste me time with him

Why would he play in midfield? He has played wide in a front 3 for Barca for years, he slots nicely into that system for us as well and with Joey Cole on the other flank and Didi in the middle. Would be lovely to see.....

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has hinted he may let Chelsea have a free run at Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho.

Both giants of European football have been linked with a move for the forward who is currently struggling to make the Barcelona first team after a poor run of form.

Milan had always appeared to be strong suitors given their talented Brazilian contingent and draw as one of Europe's most historic clubs, but Berlusconi appears to have cooled his interest in the two-time World Player of the Year.

Reports in Spain have claimed that Chelsea are closing in on Ronaldinho's signature and the Milan supremo gave off an air of indifference after watching his side, complete with new prodigy Alexandre Pato, rout Napoli 5-2 on Sunday night.

"In all honesty I am not disappointed with this news," Berlusconi told Sky Italia. "We never said we'd do anything for him.

"I believe a great player can always find space in a team, but with the stars we have now that could spark some problems in the dressing room.

"He is not in good form and is even disappointing Barcelona fans."

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Foo...-on-Ronaldinho/

Before, while Jose was here I would have said no fucking way...where would he fit into our team. He wouldnt chase back and do his shift when needed. Our tactics were to keep it tight and defend what we had, if we scored more then so be it.

Now we are apparently playing more "attacking" football and defending what we had doesnt seem so high on the agenda atm, so getting Mr Ed may well be a good move. He has went off the boil the last few months, but he's the sort of player who can turn the game in the blink of an eye. Something we dont have atm and whats to say he wont rediscover his game once more. Course he will.

He's 29 ( I think) so we could get a few years out of him at least before he really goes into decline.

Italian super agent Enzo Bronzetti is convinced Barcelona will sell Ronaldinho to Chelsea at the end of the season.

DiarioSport says Bronzetti, who has close ties to Barca, admitted that AC Milan's interest in Ronaldinho had gone cold as they are convinced he will be in London in June. "Barcelona were ready to talk about Gianluca Zambrotta and Ronaldinho, but Milan believe in the last case that the player will be moving to Chelsea," said Bronzetti.

Only today, Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has effectively called off their pursuit of Ronaldinho, so leaving the way clear for Chelsea to sign the Brazilian uncontested.

Ronaldinho's minders welcome the prospect of him pulling on a Blues shirt next season, with his former Barca coach Henk ten Cate now at Stamford Bridge. Ronaldinho has a good relationship with the Dutchman and enjoyed his best football when he was working at the Nou Camp.

The attacking midfielder's advisors have also been impressed by the man-management of Blues coach Avram Grant, particularly the way he has handled Andriy Shevchenko since taking over from Jose Mourinho this season.

Source: Tribal Football :rolleyes:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You