Ronaldinho

DavidEU

he`s only 28 worth a l@@k

Worth more than a look!! Scolari is just the man to get him back to his best. At the cut down price he is available for now, there is no reason why we shouldn't just go for it.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree....imagine if he put on the performance that makes him a back to back world player....

besides roman was trying to buy him for 150 mill a few years ago now he can have him for 20

Edited by kbchel

Only 28! I thought he was 30! In that case, he has plenty of time to turn his career around. I've always liked 'Dinho ever since I first saw him when he played for Paris Saint Germain, even when he is off form he has the ability to do incredible things. So in that case I'd like to see him come to the Bridge.

But imagine if he signed for us. Under Scolari with magic football, with Ronaldinho and Joe Cole raping full-backs, sending in ball after ball for Drogba to knock on :o And then imagine a free kick :lol: Ronaldinho, Lampard, Drogba, Coley, Alex or Ballack? :lol:

Edited by BlueLion

i personally think joe cole is not good enough....

he seems to dissapear against big teams....

his finishing is awful....

if we can buy robinho or ribery and put them in the other wing

His finishing is awful? Have you seen some of the goals he's scored this season? Even Ronaldo couldn't finish like Cole did against West Ham both home and away, and Blackburn and Everton away.

And no, he doesn't disappear in big games. If you're basing that on evidence of the last few games of the season, he disappeared entirely against every team because he was absolutely knackered. Cole played 54 games last season, and ran himself into the ground in the vast majority of them.

But on evidence of last season on the whole, if Joe Cole isn't good enough for you then maybe the rest of our squad isn't, because bar perhaps Carvalho, Cole was the star performer of last season.

what i meant was as a winger cole is not good enough....

he was behind duff and robben in the pecking order....

compare him with ribery, messi, ronaldo

yes but the very next season he was ahead of those two in the pecking order..

last season was not so great for him cos i feel he was overused, he must have played in more games than some of the defenders in the season..

on form he's one of the best out there..

what i meant was as a winger cole is not good enough....

he was behind duff and robben in the pecking order....

compare him with ribery, messi, ronaldo

He was behind Duff and Robben in 2005, he's developed as a player since then. He got into the team ahead of both of them the following season and he is more of a playmaker who operates out wide than an out and out winger anyway.

He was behind Duff and Robben in 2005, he's developed as a player since then. He got into the team ahead of both of them the following season and he is more of a playmaker who operates out wide than an out and out winger anyway.

Yeah, i would agree with that summary of Cole completly.

Back to the Goofy one. Deco seems to be really pushing for Ronaldinho to come to Chelsea while Man City seem to be begging and kissing the mans feet to get him to sign for them.

With Scolari to get the best out of him Ronaldinho would be a sensational signing still. And if Scolari does want to bring him there, then i think we will certainly get him considering that he seemingly wants to go, Barca are ready to let him leave and City are the main players for him.

Well Barca have today confirmed that the Goofy one is for sale!! That in itself drops the price we would have to pay for him. Does Scolari want him? Are we waiting till after the 1st July to sort out potential new signings?

I think we should just have a go, at 28 Ronaldinho is far from past it, and with the right motivation which Scolari should be able to provide he could certainly recapture his past form for us.

Well Barca have today confirmed that the Goofy one is for sale!! That in itself drops the price we would have to pay for him. Does Scolari want him? Are we waiting till after the 1st July to sort out potential new signings?

I think we should just have a go, at 28 Ronaldinho is far from past it, and with the right motivation which Scolari should be able to provide he could certainly recapture his past form for us.

Would love it - not least to see your backflips.

Who'd a thought back in the 2004-5 season CL battles, the nemesis of-Deco, Goofy, and Eto'o would be lining up as Chelsea players ??

hunbeleefable

Would love it - not least to see your backflips.

Who'd a thought back in the 2004-5 season CL battles, the nemesis of-Deco, Goofy, and Eto'o would be lining up as Chelsea players ??

hunbeleefable

Lol, well the backflips would be worth it :D

Yup it would be very strange if we got all 3. Of course it is entirely possible, and probable too when you think about it. These players need some disipline and guidance that has been lacking in the last couple of seasons.

God knows, so he can do keepy uppy on a Brazilian beach for glossy Nike adverts 'spose, instead of playing away at Doncaster on a rainy October night....

oh dear :mellow:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You