Maicon

the wes

i never understood why football fans always bring out wages and number blah blah! is not like were paying for it, were lucky we have owner who could spend 25 million on defender, just get us couple of wins...

ON true topic maicon would be great addition, i think we will most likely be the backup rightback! i dont see anyone touching bran

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing about signing Maicon or any other right back for that matter is that we will have the luxury of having 4 world class center backs in the team (Terry,Cahill,Luiz and Ivanovic) and yet still have a reliable right back.

So I think we must definitely sign a right back in this transfer window asap.

Francois Piraux@F8Piraux

Failure to reach an agreement on personal terms between Chelsea and #Maicon. Brazilian wants 4 years contract against 2 for #CFC.

Francois Piraux@F8Piraux

Real Madrid have offered him a 3 year contract worth 4.5€M per year and 8€M bid for #Inter Milan. #Maicon is close to sign for #RMFC#CFC !

IF that really is the case, then time to look elsewhere. 4 years for Maicon at his age is just pure crazy!

IF that really is the case, then time to look elsewhere. 4 years for Maicon at his age is just pure crazy!

yep. 4 years for him is mental.

would look at

- Debuchy - seems to have fee agreed with Newcastle (7mil)

- Azpilicueta

- Pisczcek

that's pretty much it, really in terms of right backs. if we dont get any of them, then stick to Fereira and Todd Kane

Don't want him, never wanted him, it's the type of signing we don't need. Yes, we may need a RB but someone who wants so much wages and obviously wants to be first choice and 30 years old, someone we do not need at all. Please Real Madrid, get him.

too expensive. better off with pisceck or azpicueleta= both very talented, not as proven but hell of a lot cheaper.

price-wise he is only a mil expensive than Debuchy. maybe he will need more wages but you have to look at the bigger picture here. debuchy maybe better but i think the board is lookin at maicon as a stop-gap (like belletti) to brood Billy Clifford or Todd Kane.

but if he is lookin for a 4-year contract, GTFO

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You