Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Ballack and Belletti had a bad day thats right.

But you could see they didn´t gave up. Lampsy, Alex, Terry and Drogs were SO close to score.

They created a lot of chances at the end and before that, tottenham had a good game. Thats it. I am lucky we have Hiddink now, he really give the lads a good speech, not like LFS just shrugging.

So, bring on Newcastle .

We didn't deserve to get anything out of the game, to be honest. Under Hiddink we've been far too cautious and we've finally paid the price today. Might make him reconsider his tactics - they might work at first, but just like Scolari, as soon as one team exploits your weaknesses, countless others will do the same. To be honest, I'm not all that bothered. United still have the title in the bag IMO.

And to all of you saying "we've blown it," you might want to go back a few months. We blew it in November, get over it. Stop being so melodramatic and support your team. We're not gonna win the title. So fucking what.

Why did it take a goal down to go all out? Alex was horrndous at the back and Boswinga needs to learn to pass. and not try tricks.

Lampard has lost form. Ballack is useless. Why Mikel wasnt played I haveno ida. Anelka was Anelka, Drogba was OK.

Why Essien was removed instead of Ballack? Why Kalou wasnt introduced. I mean, we had another sub left. Arent we supposed to let it rip in the last 10 minutes? Hiddink is too cautious. We did not use our last sub and that pisses me off. Also, he waited till 64 minutes to make first change.

We didn't deserve to get anything out of the game, to be honest. Under Hiddink we've been far too cautious and we've finally paid the price today. Might make him reconsider his tactics - they might work at first, but just like Scolari, as soon as one team exploits your weaknesses, countless others will do the same. To be honest, I'm not all that bothered. United still have the title in the bag IMO.

And to all of you saying "we've blown it," you might want to go back a few months. We blew it in November, get over it. Stop being so melodramatic and support your team. We're not gonna win the title. So fucking what.

Thats exactly my opinion.

Thanks Alex, for writing it down. I am a little to hammered atm.

"Guus Hiddink criticised Chelsea's sloppy defending against Spurs as they missed a great opportunity to close the gap in the Premier League title race.

With Manchester United losing at Fulham, Hiddink's men failed to take advantage to go down to Luka Modric's 50th minute goal at White Hart Lane.

Although they pressured Tottenham late on, the Dutchman felt his side paid the price for trying to play pretty football in their own penalty area early in the second half."

That was an indicator to Boswinga and Ballack. Who fucked up and passed the ball to Lennon who then crossed it in.

Good good.He didnt just shrug things off....

Hopfully Villa do the job if not...come Newcastle and we'll get things back on track.Annoying Spurs have taken more points from the top 4 then us but ho hum...just bugger it had to be the day Man you messed up.Arsenal are suddenly 5 behind so we cant afford to fuck thigns up even more so

Though with internationals..please dont anyone get injured!!

Though the break is more annoying knowing we're 4 behind and could be3 behind scum bleh!Bad timing!!

Also annoying the fact we get to moan about it yet they get some fat cheque...*sigh*

And yeh we were never gana win the league but winning today could've been a small glimmer of hope..1 behind and who knows...no one saw this defeat coming for Man you so..meh done now

As for Man you..how is handballing the ball of the line instict?!Paul scholes scores goals and saves them with his hand and yet its made like its ok..FOOTBALL!!!You use your feet or bloody head!Still..least it was spotted :D

Edited by Laylabelle

WTF

I have read people writing that they will not watch any of Chelsea's games this season. So if the game against Liverpool, What the fuck are you going to do?

One bad performance by a couple of indivduals and we're shit all of a sudden, We were never going to win the league after the beating we got at Old Trafford, One loss, Sure its against our rivals but United are going to win the league

By alot more than 3 points aswell. Scolari fucked it up for us, Ballack is fucking it up for us. Essien back is a boost, So is Drogba playing well but i'd much rather the Champions League.

Well, the title was lost, this just confirms it.

As Bluelion said....we lost the title months ago. It was never ours to lose in the first place. We had a chance to close the gap and give us a better chance if Manu slipped up again and we failed. Even if we had won we would have needed them to lose 2 more games. Realistically I cant see that happening.

The liverpool game they were outplayed, today they bombarded Fulham. On another day they could have easily taken them apart.

I'm sure the players were aware that Manu had lost as it would have filtered through to them. With the late kick off that gave them plenty of time to push looking for goals. It didnt happen. Spurs played they're cup final and won. 2nd place is a must. I dont want to finish below those cunts

you can blame LFS but hasnt scolari also done somethinng wrong here?

We'll find out against Newcaslte I guess seeing how we respond.

Yeh we play complete shit but up until now we havent been that bad so hopfully just a complete shit day all round and against Newcastle we wont play so bloody bad/defend bad and get things going.If not then ahhhh

I was able to watch the whole match, it was a fucking shambles.

can someone please tell me why the fuck play 4 acroos the middle with 3 central midfielders and a right back? and 2 strikers...........................fucking hell who's gonna cross for the strikers let's have a least 1 genuine winger on, and that cunt anelka he spent more time in our half than he did in spuds.

Regards:JBD

Today was a disappointment, yes, but we shouldn't be too disheartened. We're playing for pride in the Premier League right now, we should focus moreso on the Champions League and FA Cup in my opinion. Hiddink got it wrong tactically, and that coupled with individual mistakes lost us the game today. On another day, Corluka wouldn't have cleared Lampard's header, on another day Alex's header might have scraped the underside of the crossbar and bounced in. Sometimes as fans, its easy to over-analyse games. Quite simply, we were second best today because we were far too cautious. Spurs deserved to win.

Anyway, I'm gonna get on to do the match report. It'll just be a brief one today, I feel that lingering on defeats is exactly the opposite that we as fans should be doing ;)