Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

1-0 loss...but you know, we at least tried at the end, even though we didnt get it.

tried? FOR FUCKS SAKE WE WERE SHIT... I THREW MY SPECTACLES ON THE TILES AND BROKE THEM WHEN ALEX HIT THE BAR !! FOR FUCKS SAKE ANELKA ALEX MALOUDA ALL MISSING SITTERS IN EXTRA TIME...

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good enough at all.

We are too slow and lacking in creativity. Players like Belletti and Malouda are just too 1 dimentional and very predictable. Unless we sort our squad out big time in the summer we are not going to win anything next season either. This game has summed up our season for me, lack of creativity, slow and vulnerable.

This is it. The end. Shite it just so so damn close. Arghhhh this is the only chance with mu lost, thought we can gain points through this match. Idk this but we created a lot of chances to score at the damn last minute.

F*** the spurs fans

1-0 loss...but you know, we at least tried at the end, even though we didnt get it.

We SHOULD'VE done that right from the start, FGS!

Extremely disappointing to see us throw away chances after chances for the title this season.

tried? FOR FUCKS SAKE WE WERE SHIT... I THREW MY SPECTACLES ON THE TILES AND BROKE THEM WHEN ALEX HIT THE BAR !! FOR FUCKS SAKE ANELKA ALEX MALOUDA ALL MISSING SITTERS IN EXTRA TIME...

We got a lot chances, Alex argh it was so damn close. Anyhow I've just threw my remote control and its broken to pieces. Fuck the spurs fans, they're so annoying.

We got a lot chances, Alex argh it was so damn close. Anyhow I've just threw my remote control and its broken to pieces. Fuck the spurs fans, they're so annoying.

i broke my glasses, my friend broke his cell phone lol