Chelsea vs Wigan

BlueLion.

It brought a smile to my face just to know scum fans cant talk shit about us anymore, where hacing a terrible season and still on top fo them :P

And the fact now Rafa aint a saint/ammazing lol!!In the space of a few days

Hope he does get a contract be shame not so now :D

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally we took our chances,by using someone's defeat!!!

do you remember,guys how many times in the past couple of years we had a chance to climb one up,when manure or lilpool lost and we couldn't get a win?

so this is it,we beat our demons! :P

do you remember,guys how many times in the past couple of years we had a chance to climb one up,when manure or lilpool lost and we couldn't get a win?

so this is it,we beat our demons! :P

This season alone we've had about 3 chances or so so :D yay!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Dont know why some Fans are abusing Hiddink for the goal we conceded. This, after asking Hiddink to bring Quaresma on.

The move itself shocked me cus Mancienne was a rock at the RB. He wasnt allowing any crosses from the right wing. And Hiddink takes him off and gets Juliano and the very next moment they get a cross from Right flank into the box and they score. Why on earth do you want to replace your defenders when you are defending a goal in last 7 minutes. Bad move that was by Hiddink. Fortunately, Lampard scored.

Ballack has a poor game. Drogba, Anelka need to finish their chances.

Dont know why some Fans are abusing Hiddink for the goal we conceded. This, after asking Hiddink to bring Quaresma on.

The move itself shocked me cus Mancienne was a rock at the RB. He wasnt allowing any crosses from the right wing. And Hiddink takes him off and gets Juliano and the very next moment they get a cross from Right flank into the box and they score. Why on earth do you want to replace your defenders when you are defending a goal in last 7 minutes. Bad move that was by Hiddink. Fortunately, Lampard scored.

Ballack has a poor game. Drogba, Anelka need to finish their chances.

I think you are wrong on a lot of fronts there. Belletti came on and went to the attacking midfield role vacated by Kalou, and the moment he is expected to go to right back they score. That isn't his fault, it isn't Hiddink's fault, that is clever Wigan play to exploit the position as the player won't have time to settle. I also recall Belletti starting the move which led to the winner. So it was an excellent move.

Ballack was good. He didn't offer much going forward, but looking at his positioning, he played much depper than Lampard, almost as a second DM. He was solid but unspectacular, much like Mikel has been all season.

Drogba was unlucky with his chances, he had two blocked brilliantly, a third saved and a fourth cleared off the line through excellent defensive play. Anelka only had two, and they were very difficult chances. A header under pressure which was less than a foot wide, and a snapshot from the edge of the area which was saved well.

I thought the team played excellently and it was only brilliant defending which denied us the killer second goal.

Villa to get third. I always said, Liverpool will lose it once Champions League starts and thats what has happened. Aston Villa will take over as third and Liverpool to be 4th by the end.

OMG I bloody hope so!!They win tommrow they'll go 1 behind..though prob do an us and not but fingers crossed!

I duno why everyones so shocked though..okay maybe shocked about the performance but not the result.Boro have a habbit of pulling results over top sides..inoring our 5-0 trashing this season lol majortiy they do seem to cause problems

Still nice of scum to score for them rather then the other way round this time :D

Edited by Laylabelle

@ Laylabelle - well, Rafa felt like returning the compliment :D

Defo!!Seeing as they almost scored one for them earlier before :D the aim of the game lol 'score one for Boro' heheh.

Aww gotta love Rafa..hope he stays! Keep us entertained and them where they belong

Their kit was confusing! Moments of forgetting we play in blue not bright bright yellow..good to know we inspired them :D next season they'll have a orange goalie hehe

Another last min goal against them though..cant have been that much of a shock..05/06..06/07..and now this time hurrah!!

Edited by Laylabelle