Chelsea vs Wigan

BlueLion.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM DISAPPOINTED WHY BALLACK AND DROGBA MANAGED TO PLAY 90. ESPECIALLY BALLACK.

WELL. DAMN IT. DAMN Chelsea.

YOU MADE ME POO IN MY PANTS FOR SCORING A 90" MIN GOAL..

QUARESMA SUPPLIED THE BALL TO LAMPARD, ISN;T IT/

I AM DISAPPOINTED WHY BALLACK AND DROGBA MANAGED TO PLAY 90. ESPECIALLY BALLACK.

WELL. DAMN IT. DAMN Chelsea.

YOU MADE ME POO IN MY PANTS FOR SCORING A 90" MIN GOAL..

QUARESMA SUPPLIED THE BALL TO LAMPARD, ISN;T IT/

I think this is Hiddink 'forcing' them to play 90 because he thinks a good portion of the team are unfit. Push them every game, and every day on the training ground, and they will become fit very fast, which is what Hiddink needs as he has 11 PL games to not drop any points.

fucking hell lol, they certainly do it to us dont they.... thank christ for lampard yet again. And the tire thieves lost to boro 2-0....absolute genius!! And Arsenal fucked up too! they couldnt score in the red light district

Pretty much a perfect day

Pees me off we conceded but meh thats what its about! Not giving up and just heart attack footie and volia!!!!

Captain and Vice Captain :D

Loved to been there when the scum result came out hehehe

Spurs win tommrow and stop this quad yap make the weekend better if not meh we're second!!!!