Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Aston Villa vs Chelsea

Chelsea face Aston Villa in a crucial Barclay's Premier League encounter.

Under Jose Mourinho, the Blues never managed to win a game at Villa Park - can Guus Hiddink suceed where the Special One could not? In the side's first game under their new Dutch coach, the Blues will look to regain third spot and make one last push for the Premier League title.

Match chat here.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I say it, but we're the underdogs on two fronts. We haven't won at Villa park in years, plus Villa are in the form of their life.

It's going to be difficult, but I'm hoping Hiddink will steer the players in the right direction before the game.

Prediction: Aston Villa 1-1 Chelsea

Yes, it is a tough game.

For us and for Villa.

A draw looks likely.

But i think we should get our heads down now. The team must stick together, go out there and show what they were and are still capable to do.

So play 4-4-2, with Quaresma coming on after one hour for Malouda

I think Villa's season could slowly be crashing in on itself due to the weight of expectation. They've done brilliantly up to now but going out of the FA Cup will do them a massive disservice. If we put in a performance, there's no reason we can't beat them. They were flying high back in October but we put in a stunning display and made them look ordinary.

Can Somebody please tell why Hiddink try Mancciene in the Center Back and Ibanovic on the Right back??

Where is Bosingwa... I know he has the weekend of but not this weekend... he is the best right Back?

Id alex is ankle problem them is Mancciene or Ibanovic the supplent... but why Bosigwa was no in there or is just me idea?

Pablo Ferreira will do the job... He is always a player that make the things right.... but he hasn`t play in a long time.

I like what Hiddink is trying to do...

4-4-2 in a Diamont in the middle whit ballack, Mikel, Lampard and Deco... Malouda is no good enough.... I hope Ribery will come next season ....