Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I get a bad feeling that Arse is going to tear us apart.

I have lost all hope for this season.

0379e092b2c0aa4b988a738f3036e542.gif

Not long until poch is booted out and we get back on the recovery trail 

We could come to an arrangement with them and sell the game - this will also serve the purpose of making Pep and Klop very cross.
Again we could not,
If we approach the match with the same spirit as against City why not a win ?
Is Palmer ok ?

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Think we know the answer to that

We always seem to put and get fairly decent results against the traditional Big 6 - so let’s have an open mind. Arsenal already slipped up a week ago who’s to say they don’t again.

15 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

We always seem to put and get fairly decent results against the traditional Big 6 - so let’s have an open mind. Arsenal already slipped up a week ago who’s to say they don’t again.

That's true but this time I'm not optimistic because it's a bad momentum for us after Saturday loss. Especially mentally. 

19 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

More case not very good at scoring...they know they can't slip up and have something big to aim for soooo pressure is on. Hopefully can rise to the occasion but who knows with this lot. 

I'm not optimistic because they are better; it's OK to say that. They are a lot better and in case the eyeball check fails, the standings corroborate that notion. It's an away game, so that only makes things harder.

Of course we can do that Fulham did, but that's the rare event (and quality to Fulham to consistently pulling upsets). Who knows, I suspect the strategy will be similar to City's, but Arsenal players will be fitter and motivated -- can't understand not admitting City players were a bit jaded after the 120 effort they put in not long before our match, which also caused them to lose their marquee signing for our clash.

On the other hand, perhaps this is the time one of these counters connect and Jackson can get us the winner; stranger things have happened in football.