Gerrard ARRESTED

BlueLion.

Too pissed off for words.

Hope JT ends his career when we meet with a super tackle. That'll even it out. Although JT would probably be executed by the queen knowing how much this country fucking put their head so far up Gerrards arse.... fuck!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking typical, Saint Steven gets away with it again. I am pig sick of hearing about him. I know he is their talisman, but I'd much rather have Frank in my team. Will Gerrard be in pre season training now ? or is he too busy having the judges tongue removed from his anus ?

batterin someone in a club and he gets away with it... wtf! he admitted it, therefore he was guilty... not guilty... that jury need there heads seeing to. I mean, the bloke he punched was brusied and he lost a damn tooth,

he claimes it was Self-Defence, was it hell, the bloke didnt even touch Gerrard.

Stevie G should be inside.

"I thought he was going to hit me so i defended my self" lol how the hell did he get away with admitting he hit him, and then saying he only hit him to defend himself when the guy done fuck all to him.

To be honest, what was worse than the punches was thinking he can demand the rights to change the music in a public place. He should've been jailed for being an arrogant twat if nothing else.